Defenestration

Defenestration- The act of throwing someone out of a window.

You continued banging on the door as hard as you could hoping someone would hear and let you out. Come on (y/n) think, think. You turned looking around the room frantically for something to help you get out. You stumbled through all the draws aimlessly searching for some kind of exit.

You looked at the window, perhaps you could break it. You grabbed one of the mason jars that were displayed on top of a shelf. With all your might you threw the mason jar hard against the glass whilst adrenaline pumped through your veins. You watched as the mason jar seemed to bounce off the window and shatter right at your feet resulting in you jumping back in surprise. What kind of glass is this?

You once again glanced around the room desperately wanting to help yourself get out of this situation. Something seemed to gleam in the corner of you eye catching your immediate attention. The paper clip. That was the paper clip Bambam had used to cut your finger.

In a flash you swept up the paper clip and began frantically bending it in all directions to try fit it within the lock. You pushed it in having never picked a lock before, expectantly nothing happened so you took it out and began reshaping it once again. You realized how shaky your hands were as you tried to bend it in a specific manner.

You wedged it inside the lock once again and turned hard. The sound of the door unlocking was music to your ears as you jumped up and immediately swung the door open causing it to bounce against the wall hard. You swiftly grabbed a hair band and began jogging outside the room. You pulled your (h/l) (h/c) back making sure it was out of your face as you tried to create plans for different scenarios. You were nervously turning every corner unsure of where everyone was, you became more nervous as you approached the main room inside the house. You pushed your back against the wall trying to calm your breathing before you poked your head around the corner to see if you could see anyone.

"Come on (y/n) you can do this." You breathe out before turning and walking as quietly as you could inside of the main room. You see a person in a hood looking the other direction causing your breath to get caught inside of your throat. You desperately look around the room to try find some form of a weapon you decided the baseball bat with a few signatures on it would be your best bet. You obtained the weapon making as little noise as possible, you refused to take your eyes off of the hooded figure who was bent down looking through a cupboard. You hoisted the bat upon your shoulder as you slowly began to approach the person, once you were close enough you pulled the bat up high above your head.

Just as you were about to attack the figure turned around to reveal a surprised looking Rose. You immediately dropped the bat and embraced the girl trying to rest your racing heart.

"(Y/n)! we were so worried about you! Did they hurt you? Oh Jungkook is going to be so happy!" She rambled as she hugged you tighter. You smiled into her small shoulder trying to listen to her every word.

"They didn't hurt me but where is everyone?" You question, you grabbed her shoulders nervously not wanting anyone to get hurt.

"Don't worry, everyone else is near the river," She assured smiling up at you sweetly, you sighed in relief.

You looked down at the girl worriedly, "Why would they send you all by yourself?" You ask almost angrily that the younger girl has been put in danger because of you.

"Well they wanted to make sure you were actually here so i was sent to spy not actually thinking i would find you," She laughed slightly. You suddenly felt a firm hand grasp you shoulder pulling you up and slamming you against the kitchen counter.

Rose gasped, " Hey! Let her go!" She shouted, you looked up to see Youngjae staring down at you angrily.

"You're in big trouble (y/n)" He warned darkly, "and for you pip squeak.." He growled as he turned towards Rose. You watched as Youngjae was suddenly yanked out of your view and the sound of glass shattering could be heard. You look up to see none other than Bambam glaring at the broken window menacingly with his sleeves rolled up showing off his toned arms. He turned his attention to Rose who he swiftly embraced within his arms shocking you slightly.

"Bambam.." She whispered in surprise. You watched as the two siblings embraced, you couldn't help but think of your brother Xavier who had abused and hurt you all your life showing no sign of love or affection. Bambam broke the embrace to look at the girl his smile dropping at the sight of her face.

"You shouldn't be here i- Rose..Your eye.." He panicked as he inspected her blinded eye in horror. You watched as the younger girls sweet smile dropped at his reaction.

"Was this that Alpha of yours." He growled obviously getting angrier and angrier. She looked up nervously unsure of what to say or how to defend Jungkook.

"i'm gonna f*cking kill him, i'm going to rip his throat out and feed it to some f*cking mountain lions." He raged as he began standing to his true height, you received a glance from Rose asking for help you didn't know what else to do other than-.

SMACK

You whacked Bambam hard across the head causing his rage to come to a sudden Holt as he fell limp into Rose's small arms. She placed him on the floor lightly placing him in a comfortable position before shooting you a thankful look. Something inside of you just seemed to become angered at his statement, weird.

"We've gotta get out of here.." She whispered as she began speed walking out of the room gesturing for you to follow her. You jogged behind her as she poked her head around every corner. Footsteps from down the corridor caused the both of you to look at each other nervously. You flung a door that was next to you open and ran in pulling the younger girl in behind you.

"Good call," She praised laughing quietly up at you as she dusted herself down.

"(y/n)...Rose?" You hear a familiar voice gasp in shock. You look up to see Aiden looking at you both in surprise. You watched as Rose began to breathe heavier.

"Please Aiden," You begged helplessly hoping he wouldn't summon the others. He looked at you both sadly as he shifted awkwardly unsure of what to do since he seemed to be guarding the balcony to the room.

"I..." He sighed in confusion as he ran his fingers through his hair trying to decided what to do. Rose stepped towards him placing a hand on his shoulder, that's right these two knew each other..

"Aiden, please. (y/n) will be punished if she's caught," Rose admitted looking back at you sadly to which you shivered at what Jackson may do to you.

He clenched his jaw hard before standing a side silently allowing the two of you to pass. You thanked him gratefully as you swiftly ran out onto the balcony wanting to get out of there. You noticed he pulled Rose back for a second before she ran up beside you.

"We can climb down there," You panted as you try to catch your breath. You pointed towards some vines that were conveniently placed to allow you both down safely.

"Oh good idea!" She beamed before she hopped over the side of the bars falling towards the ground and landing safely. You rolled your eyes at how easy it was for her as you began stumbling down the vines carefully.

Once you had reached the bottom Rose motioned you to crouch down as she lifted her hood above her head. You crouched over as she began running towards the wall of trees, you followed running as fast as you could.

"Kinda convenient we ran into the only people i knew right?" She panted as she continued running laughing slightly. You hopped over some tree roots before answering.

"Heh..yeah.." You agree trying to sound lively for the younger girl but only sounding more exhausted. You glanced back towards the house to see Amelia now scolding Aiden causing the guilt to rise in your chest. You were just excited to be around everyone again.

~

"Don't be releaved just yet," Rose suggested as you both hopped over the smaller segment of the river. You raised a brow at her questioningly.

"Me going over there came with a price." She revealed as she continued looking forward, "...The divide no longer exists, we broke the rule of the peace treaty...and they know that."

You gulp as you continued looking forward, this was all your fault.