Ceraunophilia

Ceraunophilia-Loving thunder and lightning and finding them intensely beautiful.

You opened your eyes groggily. When did you fall asleep.. You sat up trying to remember a moment before you fell asleep. A sudden low noise coming from outside caught you off guard. You hummed curiously as you got up and made your way towards the large windows. You swept the light curtains aside just in time to see a flash of lightning making you jump slightly. You absolutely loved thunder storms.

That's right, you were talking to Jungkook..well, more than talking.

After casually getting ready for the day still wholeheartedly worried about Yoongi you decided to head downstairs wondering whether or not you would be taking action today or not. Come to think of it you never actually checked the time when you woke up. You assumed it was early by the lack of sound coming from downstairs.

You looked around the living room curiously looking for a clock, after having no luck you assumed the time would be displayed on their modern cooker.

As soon as you walked into the kitchen you saw Jungkook sat at the breakfast bar browsing through some papers.

"Uh, good morning." You greet before glancing at the time to see it was 7:30am, you hadn't woken up this early since you were like 10.

He smiled at you slightly, "Good morning (y/n), I wasn't expecting you to be the first person up." He laughed slightly, you could tell his morning voice hadn't worn off yet causing him to sound deeper than usual.

"I wasn't expecting it either." You laughed slightly. He placed his papers down to look at you.

"Uh your hair looks nice.." He complimented awkwardly but you could tell he meant it. You blushed slightly.

"I used Lydia's curling iron, I'm not sure if I like it though.." You sigh making your way to sit next to him. He kept his eyes firmly on you as you spoke.

"I like it." He mused smiling slightly.

You spun on your chair slightly to face him, "So you wanted to ask me some questions?" You asked in an attempt to carry on yesterday's conversation.

He nodded at you, "I wanted to ask about your encounter yesterday, how exactly did you manage to escape?" He asked staring deep into your (e/c) eyes. You shifted awkwardly.

"I used the dagger." You admitted, Jungkook seemed to stiffen slightly.

"Did you cut anyone?" He asked in a calm manner, you shook your head. He sighed slightly before the fire across the room suddenly became lit. You jumped slightly and looked at it in amazement.

"Did you do that?" You ask while staring at it.

"Yeah, I could see the goose bumps on your arm." He whispered as he poked your arm, you looked down at your arm to see what he meant, you didn't even notice how cold you were until now.

"Thanks...What should I do if everyone finds out about it?" You ask nervously as you stare into his chocolate eyes. He stretched lightly before standing up.

"Say, you found it deep within the woods one day when you were out walking. You kept it to protect yourself and didn't know how dangerous it was to wolves." He stated looking you firmly in the eye to make sure you understood.