Nemesism

Nemesism- Frustration, Anger or aggression directed inward, toward oneself.

The morning had been particularly quiet, you had awoken around midday thanks to your encounter with Yoongi last night. You'd done nothing more than get up, get dressed and pick up a book from the shelf in your room.

Just as you were about to begin reading the book you heard voices squealing from another room catching your interest, come to think of it you hadn't heard anyone all morning. You placed down your book and left in pure curiosity.

You identified one of the voices as Maliya's. You made your way to the door that seemed to have all the noise and tapped on it a few times. The giggling stopped as Lydia poked her head around the door.

"Oh (y/n)!" She exclaimed as she swung the door open to reveal Maliya and Rose sat on the large bed located against the wall on the left side of the room.

"Um whats going on?" You ask in an unsure manner laughing slightly.

Lydia motioned you into the rose gold and white themed bedroom, you could already tell this was Maliya's room.

"You almost missed the best time of the day~" Maliya purred in a goofy manner causing Lydia to laugh and Rose to look at her in disgust. You shot them both a confused glance before Lydia looked toward the balcony and jumped up.

"They're back!" The blonde girl squealed as she ran out onto the balcony, Maliya ran out behind her followed by Rose looking bored. You decided to follow them curiously.

"Who's bac-" You stopped yourself at the glorious sight of 7 shirtless men each carrying a large log in their grasp walking from within the forest causing each of their muscles to flex strongly. Your attention was immediately drawn to Jungkook who seemed to be leading them all, the way his hair was dripping with sweat, his skin shining in the sun light and each muscle on full flex leaving nothing to the imagination. You knew they were good looking but damn.

"Wow." was all you could breath out.

Lydia was the first to speak out, "Looking good Tae~!" She shouted in a goofy yet flirtatious voice. He turned to look up at you all and winked at Lydia causing her to grasp her heart dramatically and fall into Maliya's arms.

"I don't get it...They're just sweaty.. and probably stinky.." Rose said as she watched all three of your reactions curiously.

Maliya ignored her and laughed, "Jin is so~ handsome," She swooned over her husbands current image. Rose just shrugged and skipped away into the halls of the house. You began to realize they were building something out of the logs, this once again sparked your curiosity.

"What are they making?" You asked curiously.

"I don't really know," Lydia sighed still eyeing Taehyung obviously ignoring your question.

"What are you making?" You shouted down to them. Only to receive a sour glare from Yoongi making your chest tighten slightly.

"Nothing you have to worry about, Princess." Yoongi retorted in a sour tone. What the hell did you do to him, you were beginning to get sick of the nickname 'princess'. Your blood boiled at this point before you began marching for the door.

"Oh (y/n) we're really not supposed to interrupt their training!" Maliya stated before you flung open the door. Your only goal now to get to the front door and confront the little a** hole, were these guys on their man periods or something?

You flung the front door open and made your way to the semi circle opening in front of the house where the vehicles and motorbikes were parked, then toward the sections they were training in.

"Hey!" You snapped causing almost all of them to look up at you. You marched up to Yoongi making sure to give him the sourest glare you could.

"What's your problem? I was literally only asking a simple question?" You say in a hurt tone. Now Namjoon and Tae stood beside Yoongi intimidating you slightly.

"Don't ask things that dont concern you." He shrugged in a bored tone, "its simple really." This guy though!

"Oh c'mon don't be so harsh," Tae pleaded to Yoongi. Causing him to shrug.

"What is with you guys, one minute your Mr nice then the next your a complete a** hole." You state in disbelief. "Gosh come talk to be when your off your man period." You hiss at him looking him up and down before turning around.

"At least i dont act like i'm on my period 24 f*cking 7," He scoffed receiving a nudge from Namjoon. The audacity. You did the only thing you could think of in that moment you only saw red, you spun around and slapped him hard across the face causing everything to fall silent.

Yoongi just stood there for a second his hair covering his dark eyes before he looked up at you his eyes now a vibrant green.

"Oh shit~" Tae seemed to squeal.

Namjoon looked over at you seriously, "(y/n), you should quickly get inside." You looked over his shoulder to see Jungkook watching the situation carefully making you feel a little more at ease.

You heard Yoongi growl a few times before he finally morphed into a huge white wolf. You immediately ran inside your heart racing. As soon as you got through the door Lydia was there making sure you were alright. You locked eyes for a few seconds before you heard two of the loudest growls you'd ever heard in your life.

"Gosh Jungkook is loud.." Lydia said rubbing her ears slightly. Your mind was racing too fast to even comprehend what she was saying. What had you just done, why did these guys know what buttons too push. Lydia guided you back up into Maliya and Jin's bedroom.

Maliya was the first to speak, "usually i wouldn't say this but you did the right thing (y/n).. Yoongi was out of order. I'll make sure he knows that later.." She said through gritted teeth.

"I-I've never slapped anyone before, i don't know what came over me..." You stated visibly shaken. Lydia tapped your shoulder reassuringly.

"Congratulations you've slapped a werewolf." Lydia laughed, "Not many people can say that." You laughed at her statement.

"Don't worry, its not you it's just...Yoongi's never liked change. Since the day i met him he's been the same." Maliya said seriously causing you to pout slightly in confusion.

"He was fine last night.. with his piano and stuff." You sighed causing Maliya to smile.

"hm...lately it seems he's only happy when playing that old thing..." She sighed sadly. You look at her expression and begin to feel bad. You had already been in an argument with Jungkook and now Yoongi, you'd only been here for 2 days. How did they know what would get you riled up every time.

"c'mon Hun lets go get you something to eat." Maliya smiled at you as she took your hand and guided you out of the room.