Exulansis

Exulansis- The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.

"(Y/n)!" Maliya called to you in relief the moment the familiar sweet smell of the house filled your nose. You glanced around from on top of Jimin's back to see Maliya, Jin and Taehyung's relieved faces.

You hopped down wincing slightly as a sharp pain shot up your body. Maliya wrapped her small arms around you happily, the warmth from her body alone making you feel safe. It really did feel good to have people care about you.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." You croaked, trying to peel your shirt from your bloodied torso.

Hobi chuckled slightly, "Quite obviously not." You shot him an unamused glance playfully.

"Seriously though, I'm fine. We need to focus on getting Yoongi back." You declared trying to brush Maliya away who was inspecting your wounds.

"(Y/n), it's okay to be injured." Jin reassured you from the couch.
"Come on let's see if I can help you out," Maliya suggested as she lightly pulled on your arm.

You decided to finally give in silently and allow Maliya to guide your aching body upstairs towards your room.

"Lie down," She instructed in a soft tone, you could tell Maliya was in her element right now because of her stricter behaviour.

You lay against your plump pillows relishing in your new found comfort. You were being extra careful not to look in a mirror, you were afraid of what state you were actually in.

"Unfortunately I'm not sure how much help I can be...if I have to heal Yoongi later, I won't be able to heal you that much.." She confessed sadly gazing into you (e/c).

"That's completely fine, you know what don't even bother with me. We should focus on Yoongi." You state trying to sit up again and take action. Maliya spun around sending you a sharp glare.

"(Y/n), please. I don't like seeing you in this state." She pleaded in a sad tone as she looked at your broken form. You looked at her for a second before giving in and lying back.

"Besides, how can you help us out when you're in pain." She sighed smiling at you. "We need you." Her words cut straight through you. 'We need you' echoed through your mind as you tried not to burst into tears of sheer happiness.

You watched as the petite women perched on the bed beside your form. Maliya was truly a beautiful person, on the inside and the outside.

She flattened out her skirt slightly before grabbing your hand.

"You ready?" She asked looking straight down into your (e/c) orbs from her own green ones. You nod slightly nervous about what was going to happen. Slowly a white glow appeared around Maliya's form, she looked like some kind of heavenly being. You watched nervously as the glow appeared to be moving slowly up your arm. Soon your whole body was engulfed with the glow although you couldn't say you felt much difference.

"That should do it for now," She whispered. You smiled up at her thankfully as the glow disappeared back into her form. You decided to test how well it worked by flexing your whole body, you were surprised to find it didn't hurt as much anymore. It still ached but no where near as bad as it was.

"Thank you Maliya...but couldn't I have just healed myself...like I did with the accident?" You asked nervously only just remembering your ability.

"Well whatever healing power you have its unreliable unfortunately," She informed. "Like with the mountain lion attack, your healing ability didn't kick in that time...By now I think it's safe to say Jackson was responsible for that one." She huffed. You raised an eyebrow at her statement.