Valton

My father died in battle today, and now i have no one. It is said from one of the Blue Bloods that my father kept as pets, that the Angel of the North killed him, then killed herself to let two souls be together. 

I looked out the window, down at the battle field. Some of the Blue Bloods had turned to light, but most had stayed home, where they knew they would be safe and treated fairly. It was all they knew here, they had spent most of their life here, preparing for a war that never happened. But i will plan for the next one. We don't need a weapon for this next war, a war that will actually happen this time. Because no one will get in the way this time. There will be no Angel of the North, and my Uncle will pay for what he did to my father, and so will Mother Nature. Oh, they will all pay, they will all see the wrath of what happens when you destroy someone's family and leave them to rot. 

"V-Valton...Sir?" Asked a quivering voice behind me. This was getting on my nerves. They were not to call me that anymore, that was a thing of the past, when i was weak and fell in love. In love with the kings daughter... How could i have been so foolish? 

"It's Lord Daragon! How many times must i correct you!" I turned around and slapped the Blue Blood in the face. They must be re-taught to live under my rule. "What was it you wanted to say?"

"We have her..." He said, scuttling away a little as they walked through the door with the hooded girl. 

"Thank you..." I said as they dropped her to the floor. "Ah, its been so long, has it not?" I asked. She did not reply. "Answer me!" I yelled. I removed the hood and saw what they had done to her. "What is the meaning of this?" I yelled at the two guards at the door who had dragged her in.

"She was like that when we got her!" They answered back. Snapping my gaze, i looked back own to her. Back down to the love i had once had. 

"Who did this?" I asked. She looked up.

"My father..." She answered in a meek voice. 

"Your father did this to you?" 

"WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WOULD LIE!" She yelled back. 

"Im, sorry..." I looked away, the face of her was so hollow and empty it was like she could see into my very soul. "But i can help..."

"No on can help me..."

"I know how to change you back, if you join me, join me in my quest to get revenge on my Uncle, your father..." She looked away and raised her hood.

"How do i know i can trust you with this?" 

"Who else can you trust? Who else?"