"Stop the fight," Crystella said to no one in particular before heading indoors. Her mind was a mess with all the commotion that was thrown at her since her birthday party.

The light breeze whisked past her face as she moved across the clearing and into the corridors.

"My Lady!"

"What is it?" Crystella snapped as she stopped.

"Are you sure—I mean—is it really okay to—uh the wolves—I don't think—"

"Listen, I don't really care about what happens, okay. If he survives, he's in the pack. Alpha Kelsey and I talked about this," Crystella said as calmly as she could, over the beastly noises that were made from the clearing.

"Clear up the mess and report to me after everything's settled."

"Yes, my Lady," the wolf said before scurrying away.

Crystella exhaled loudly. She had never asked to be part of this mess, and now she wondered how on earth did her father overcome these messes all the time. But she didn't have to worry much. Crystella knew her father would be back soon, and before he did, she must find a way to escape this living hell.

-

In Crystella's room was a suitcase that she had hidden in the secret compartment of her wardrobe. It was empty, of course, because Crystella had no idea what an escaping wolf might need to take with her, in a suitcase no less.

But the suitcase served as a reminder that Crystella had a choice to leave, to become the creature that so many wolves hated—a rogue. It was simple, actually. No one would have stopped her from going out of pack territory, especially when her father was missing. No one could have done anything when they realised that she was not returning, only until her father returned.

The key was all about the timing.

She had at most three days to complete the act of defiance before her father returns and catches her red handed.

Three days.

The choice was simple.

Crystella was risking everything for her freedom.

// another short update :')

missed the rebellious Crystella so I added in more of her thoughts to show her personality

vote/share/comment if you enjoyed this chapter :D

avocados,
Jia Yue