For the five days that Crystella was out, the Craw pack had started their own civil war.

No lives were sacrificed, but blood was shed.

There were fights and protests everywhere, having members of the pack doing their best to rebel against the pack's principles and beliefs while the Alpha's daughter was out cold.

When she heard all of these, her blood boiled and she seethed.

Those ungrateful bastards, she thought.

Her father was the one who brought them in despite warning them of the pack's system—and now they want to retaliate while the Alpha's not here?

A bunch of cowards.

"Crystella—"

"Shut up," she snapped as she glared at the rogue standing in front of her.

"You should rest and—"

"Those filthy, disgusting cowards," Crystella muttered with clenched fists.

The rogue flinched, the only moment of weakness that Crystella had seen him making ever since he arrived in her pack.

She ignored him, having more important business to deal with. Yes, she might have wanted to run away from her father, but never did she want the pack to be split apart. It was an inside job, she knew for sure. Some pathetic chicken was spreading the rebellious spark across the pack and it was travelling fast.

And Crystella was determined to catch that bastard.

She hated cowards. She hated people who ran away from problems or scheme in silence, behind their enemies, attacking only when their opponents had let their guards down. It was a method of cheating and foul play, she believed.

But who was she to say all these? After all, she was the one plotting to run away while her father was missing.

She was still here, however, and she was here with a different cause now.

She couldn't run away. What would have been her father's problems were now hers now. She needed to stay and make sure that the sick bastard does not get what he wants.

She would make sure that the pack would hold, till her father's return.

And if the cowards were going to scheme behind her back, she would do the same too.

// aaand a short update for this week ;=;

more drama will come next chapter so do look out for it ;))

hit dat star if you enjoyed it :DD

avocados,
Jia Yue