Alec is Big and Night Recap

Alec wakes up the next morning in Izzy's arms. He doesn't open his eyes as he hears voices around him.
"Well what do you suggest then?! Mr. 'I have all the ideas'?!" "I don't know! I don't even know how he found out last night! Look we need to tell Alec as soon as possible befo-" "Tell me what? And why am I cuddling Izzy and wearing your clothes?" Alec opens one eye and looks at Jace. Both Jace and Isabelle look down at their brother. Jace gestures to Izzy to answer for him, receiving a glare from her.
"Well... you see... You had a nightmare last night and woke up little... We came to check on you when we heard you crying and you wet the bed..." Alec's eyes widen and he looks at his sister with a hint of fear in his eyes. "Don't worry Jace took care of everything! Anyways when we were cleaning you off," Alec blushed harshly "Relax Jace handled more down there than I did." She smiles at his embarrassed expression. "So while we were cleaning you up, Magnus was trying to contact you... and ended up portaling here..." "WHAT?! OH SHIT THAT'S IT MY RELATIONSHIP IS OVER FUCK!" "Calm down Alec calm down! Him and Jace left the room plus you couldn't even tell that you had an accident and though you were crying your face was hidden and you are very quiet..." Alec looks like he might pass out. He suddenly looks at Jace. "What else happened Jace?" He sucks in a sharp breath and looks down at his parabatai. "Well... Before he left, he asked me a question about you..." "Which was?" Jace visibly hesitates then sighs "He asked how long you've been a little, said to tell you that he's here to listen, then left..."
Alec looks like he's ready to have a panic attack. Izzy immediately helps him calm down. She had asked Lydia to take over Alec's meetings for the day so that he could relax. She looks at Jace. "Alright so now what genius?" Jace sighs and opens his mouth to speak, but Alec is the voice they hear.
"I need to talk to Magnus..." The other two look very shocked at this. Izzy sighs then nods.
"Alright... I'll text Magnus and let him know that you're ready to talk..." She grabs her phone with the hand that was originally stroking Alec's hair, one arm still holding him close.

7:45am IL: Alec said he's ready to talk so maybe send a portal so that way you two can talk at the loft?

MB: Sounds great. Give me 2 minutes :)

Izzy sighs and puts her phone down.
"He said 2 minutes so get dressed okay?" "Alright..." As Alec finished getting ready, a portal opens in his room. He kisses Izzy's forehead, gives Jace a quick hug, and steps through, praying that things will go well.

((I didn't know what to do for this one so I apologize for the shortness))