Domestic Lightwood-Bane-Branwell

Alec wakes up from a nap, he's been working from home now that way he can stay on top of things but still maintain his schedule. He rubs his eyes and yawns, he felt big enough to sleep in his and Magnus's bed for his nap. He gets out and changes from the slightly damp pull-up to a dry one, he's not quite incontinent but he has his moments where subtle protection is better than a wet spot on his pants. He emerges from the bedroom, still a little drowsy. Lydia approaches him with a mug of coffee, she's been working at home as well so that Alec has someone with him if he needs help. Alec takes the bitter caffeinated liquid. "Thanks Ma-Lydia..." He blushes and takes a sip, avoiding her eyes. Lydia smiles and takes the other mug she has with tea to Magnus's office, he's been working hard on a potion for the past two days. Magnus's groans in frustration can be heard as soon as his office door opens.
"THIS STUPID ASS FUCKING POTION IS DRIVING ME INSANE!" "Relax Magnus. Here." She gives him the tea and he sighs, sitting down and drinking it slowly. "I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong! Could you do me a favor and contact Catarina for me? I have no idea where my phone is right now and I need to call her." Lydia nods and grabs his phone. "You know Alec just almost called me 'Mama' while he was big?" "Oh really? Adorable." She hands him his phone, Catarina's number already dialed. He smiles at her gratefully. "What would we do without you, Lydia? Catarina! Yes hello I have a couple questions regarding this damn potion that was requested. If I dump this shit out, how set back will I be?" She smiles and goes back to working on a couple reports Alec had requested her help on. The Head of the Institute groans in frustration, he hasn't been little since the day Magnus came home and it's taking a toll on him. Alec rubs his temples and sighs. Lydia looks up from her laptop.
"Something wrong?" "I need to age down... but I can't..." "Here let me take care of your work and-" "No I mean I CANT." Realization hits Lydia and she looks at him, concern filling her blue eyes. "Oh. Maybe if we start treating you little, you might be able to age down?" "I'm willing to try anything at this point. I'm gonna lose my fucking mind." "Hey! Language young man!" Alec looks down after he was scolded, it's starting to work. Lydia notices and walks over to where he's sitting. She pets his hair and crouches down to meet his eyes. "I think mama's cranky little bunny needs to lie back down for a bit. He looks very tired." "M not tired..." "I disagree. Come on. What if mama lies down with you?" He nods shyly, still struggling to reach his younger headspace as he follows her to his nursery. Magnus sees them walking and follows behind Alec. "Feeling little, darling?" "Trying to... Ma-Lydia is helping me..." "Don't fight it, bunny. Call me mama. Call Magnus papa. It'll help." Alec nods and Lydia picks out clothes for him to wear. She picks out a very babyish onesie and a thick diaper. Magnus changes Alec's clothes for him as Lydia pets his hair soothingly. They can both see him regressing slowly and continue to coddle him. Once Magnus has him diapered, he blows raspberries on his belly. Alec giggles, falling right off the cliff. Lydia notices and smiles. She looks up to meet Magnus's eyes.
"There's our baby." "Perfect." Lydia kisses Alec's nose and he giggles at her. "Mama! Papa!" "Hi my sweet boy. Now I believe mama promised a certain little baby a nap in her bed with her?" "Let's use my bed. I need a break and I want to spend time with our little cutie as well." Lydia nods in agreement and Magnus picks him up. They go to Magnus's bedroom and as soon as Alec is lied down, Magnus and Lydia sandwich him between them. Lydia grabs a pacifier as Magnus uses his magic to get him a bottle. The warlock pulls Alec closer to him and feeds him. Lydia smiles and continuously wipes off Alec's face when milk starts to spill. Magnus keeps him closer to him and rubs his back, coaxing out a small burp. Lydia strokes Alec's face a little bit.
"Have you ever thought about breastfeeding him?" "M-MAGNUS!" He laughs loudly at Lydia's red face. She reaches over and punches his arm. "Ouch! You hit too hard!" "No hit! Say sowwy mama!" Magnus laughs and Lydia flips Magnus off, making sure that Alec can't see. "I'm sorry." Alec turns so that his back is to Magnus and he's facing Lydia. Magnus pouts as Alec snuggles into Lydia further. Lydia looks Magnus dead in the eye and mouths 'Mama's boy', causing Magnus to huff. The warlock gets closer and sandwiches Alec further. Lydia puts Alec's favorite pacifier in his mouth and he falls asleep.
"You know? You're a pretty good papa." "Thank you. I envy your skill though you're a natural at this. It's almost as if this was what you were born to do, Lydia." She smiles and looks down at the sleeping Lightwood cradled against her chest. Magnus smiles at how natural Lydia looks.