Domestics and Mama Bear Lydia

The sun rises, alerting Lydia as she wakes up that it's now day four of her week alone with her baby. Lydia has moved all of her stuff into a guest bedroom during one of Alec's naps, making sure that Luke was with him even though he didn't wake up until after she got home. She hears footsteps running towards her bedroom, knowing what that means.
"MAMA!" She hears her laughing toddler run into the room and feels him jump onto the bed. She laughs and opens her arms. "Hi sweetie!" "Mama!" He lies in her arms. She smiles and cuddles him close, blowing raspberries on his cheek. He laughs loudly. "How old are you my sweetie?" "Four!" "Four?! Wow! You're mama's big boy huh?" He laughs and kisses her cheek. She smiles at him, glad that her day starts this wonderful. "What sounds good for breakfast?" "Mama chooses!" "I choose? Hmm... I think pancakes..." Alec gasps, she knows that pancakes are his favorite. He gets off of her so that she can get dressed. She checks his diaper first. "Let's change you so that Mama can get dressed and make pancakes okay?" She only sleeps in panties and a tank top with a build-in bra so she just needs to put pants on. Alec has seen her like this already and doesn't care. She gets out of bed and takes him to his nursery, holding his hand the entire time. She changes his diaper and her Skype goes off, answering without thinking since she knows it going to be Magnus. She's standing up with her ass facing the camera, still pantless. She's bent over, helping Alec stand up. Once she stands up straight and pulls her top back down, she turns around to see a smirking Magnus on the screen. She turns red, remembering her predicament, and pulls her top down.
"Well good morning to you too, Lyds~" "Oh shut up Bane! I forgot that I wasn't wearing pants okay!" He laughs at her red face. "Do me a favor, sleep in thongs from now on." He winks at her and she flips him off, making sure Alec doesn't see her do so. They've gotten into the habit now of flirting from time to time and they even started fighting like they're Alec's actual parents. They discussed this all with Alec the day before when he aged up for a couple hours and he's okay with it, as long as they don't have sex or do anything that him and Magnus would do. Both Lydia and Magnus agreed to Alec's terms, not wanting to be physically involved with each other. Magnus smiles at Lydia. "Sleep well?" "Of course, your guest room has incredible sheets." "Hahaha good to know you're enjoying your bedroom. Has Alec eaten yet?" Lydia picks up her laptop and takes it with her to the kitchen, Alec trailing behind her. "I'm going to make him food now, I just wanted to change him first so that he stays comfortable longer. Alec sweetie why don't you talk to Papa for a minute while I go put pants on. That way I can make your pancakes that I promised." "Okay!" Lydia places her laptop on the kitchen table and has Alec sit in a chair while she goes back to her room. Alec smiles at the screen.
"Hi papa! I miss you." "I miss you too, little turtle. How did you sleep?" "Good. Mama read me a story last night about knights saving people!" "Really? That sounds like a good story. So mama promised you pancakes for breakfast huh?" "Yeah. I said she choose today and that's what she wanted." "That was very nice of you to ask her that." Lydia walks back into the kitchen and kisses Alec's head. He smiles at her as she goes to get started on food. "I think that you're big enough to help me out if you want. Four years old is a big boy age." "You're four Alexander? Wow you can help mama make breakfast." He smiles as Lydia ruffles his hair. She smiles at Magnus. "Eat something if you haven't, Magnus. We'll call you later." "Alright you two have a good day. Wow this feels extremely domestic." Lydia laughs and has Alec say bye to Magnus before hanging up. She has Alec wash his hands so they can start.
Twenty minutes later, they start eating breakfast and discussing today's plans. "We could watch a movie? Or build that puzzle that I got you?" "Puzzle! Duh! It's a kitty cat puzzle mama!" "Oh silly mama! Of course we need to build your kitty cat puzzle!" There's a knock at the door and Lydia raises an eyebrow. Luke warns her before he comes over now so she knows it's not him. The person knocks again, harder and more aggressive this time, and Lydia grabs one of her seraph blades. "Stay here bunny, okay? Mama is just going to go and see who's at the door." "But mama-" "Please Alec, do not fight me on this. It's a Mama's job to protect her child." She kisses his head and goes towards the door. She opens it quickly and presses the seraph blade to the person's neck.
Simon screams and Lydia is confused. "Simon? Why were you knocking so aggressively?!" She pulls back from him and glares, crossing her arms. He shrinks back a little. "I uh... thought maybe you couldn't hear me..." "Mama?" Alec sounded scared and Lydia immediately runs to his side. "I'm right here bunny it's okay." He hugs her, he looks like he would've started crying. Simon let himself in and shut the front door. He didn't know about the 'Mama' thing so he looks at them in shock. "Mama's here baby it's okay... You're safe and so am I..." He hugs her tighter. "Don't leave me 'lone Mama." "I won't. I promise." She sees Simon. "What?" He flinches and gets a bit closer. "I'm sorry." Alec looks up. "Si-Si was at the door?" "Yes that's who was at the door. See you're safe. It was only an inconsiderate moron." There's a growl to her voice almost. She's gone full mama bear mode at the moment and refuses to let go of Alec. Simon goes to the living room to give Lydia a chance to calm down. He texted everything to Magnus. Lydia's phone goes off and she groans.

MB: So you tried to protect Alexander from Simon? XD
MB: MAMA BEAR IT UP!
LB: Fuck off! It sounded like Simon was going to break down the door of course I'm going to attack him!

She throws her phone to the side and looks down at Alec, who poked her cheek to get her attention. "Can I go play?" "I thought we were going to build your puzzle." He gasps and nods. "Can Si-Si watch?" "If that's what you want." She takes him to the living room after placing the dishes in the sink and gets the puzzle ready on the floor. Alec tells Simon what they're doing and he nods in agreement to watch them put it together. Once it's completed, Lydia sends a picture to Magnus with the caption 'Don't wish you were here :)' and puts on a movie for Alec to watch. What shocks her is how enthralled Simon got into the movie, similar to how Alec does. She decides to just let it go for now as Alec cuddles with his mama on the couch.