Start of Malec Getaway Week

"Are you sure you have everything?" Lydia looks at Magnus and the bags surrounding him as she bounces a two month old Pandora gently in her arms. Before the warlock can reply, Alec comes in with one more bag. "Lyds we'll be gone a week not a year. I think we have more than enough."

Magnus and Alec decided to take a week to spend together just them. Alec even packed a bag or two of his Little stuff so that he can still ageplay while there. Magnus checks Alec's diaper one last time before he creates a portal. "We will call you once daily to check on you and the baby." Magnus kisses Lydia's cheek and so does Alec before they both individually say goodbye to baby Pandora, who stares at her dad and her Ayah with blue eyes though she cannot see them yet.

Magnus and Alec arrive at an old property of Magnus's that he's managed to keep over the decades. Alec places his bag down and weapons by the door before flopping onto the couch. Magnus smiles and lifts his boyfriend's head. "Comfortable, darling?" Alec only grins in response. Magnus chuckles and sits down, placing Alec's head in his lap. Alec cuddles into his warlock boyfriend and sighs in contentment.

"I think we should just abandon the potty training for the week because I refuse to leave your side at any point." "You have to pee and are too comfortable aren't you?" "Maybe." "Or you already have." "Pfft what? No." "Alexander?" "You have no proof." Magnus reaches over and checks the front of Alec's diaper. "You're soaked you know?" Alec looks in a different direction, trying not to blush. "Hope it feels nice because you're keeping it on, darling." "Damn, come on!"

Magnus grins evilly. Alec looks at him with puppy dog eyes and a pout. "Please, Mags?" "How cute. If it gets cold simply pee again." "Fuck." Alec sits up and crosses his arms, turning his back to Magnus. "If I did not know any better, I would assume I had a toddler on my hands, darling." "M not a toddler." "Really? You look prime for a tantrum~" Magnus pokes his side, teasing him greatly. "Not gonna throw a tantrum. 'M big." Alec huffs and tries to stand before Magnus makes him sit back down. "Alexander~" "No." "Don't make me use my papa voice." Alec rolls his eyes and faces Magnus. "Remember I am not against spanking you if you start being a brat. It also appears that a certain Little boy needs to age down." Alec sighs. "I feel it." "Need any help?" Alec nods, he's struggling to age down.

Magnus pulls the ageplay bag close to them and kisses Alec's cheek. He grabs the boy's pacifier and slips it between his lips. Magnus pulls out Alec's diaper supplies and has him lie down. "Mags can't you jus-" "Call me papa plus changing you this way can help you age down." Magnus uses a very gentle tone when addressing him, knowing that also helps. Alec can feel his mental state regressing slowly. Magnus begins to change Alec as slowly as possible, knowing that will help him regress much faster. He's not sure what headspace Alec will be in but is prepared for any. Magnus grabs Church and places it on Alec's chest, causing the Little's eyes to widen. The warlock notices that Alec is in headspace and smiles, placing a kiss on his belly as he finishes taping the diaper closed. Alec pokes his stuffed cat and laughs when it falls over.

"Is that a silly kitty, Alexander?" "Papa he VERY silly kitty." Magnus smiles and rubs his tummy gently, knowing constipation and stomach pains has been an issue for Alec the past couple of days even if Alec has refused to ask for help or voice his discomfort. Alec continues to play with Church, relaxing under his papa's touch. "Darling I hate to distract you from your playtime but how old are you?" "Umm... This many!" Alec holds up two fingers and Magnus smiles. "Are you too big for a bottle from papa?" "No!" Alec reaches for Magnus. The older man smiles and lifts his Little into his arms.

Magnus pats Alec's padded butt gently as he walks with the shadowhunter rested on his hip. He gets a bottle ready for Alec and takes him into the living room, sitting him on the floor. Alec looks up at him. "Papa?" "I am going to be right behind you holding your bottle as you play, darling." He lets Alec lean back onto him and feeds him his bottle, the toddler playing with a couple toys as he drinks. Magnus ended up spiking the bottle just enough to help Alec's body move things along.

After Alec finishes it, Magnus kisses his cheek. Alec turns around and gives Magnus a sloppy baby kiss on the cheek, earning a laugh from the warlock. "Thank you, sweet boy." Alec smiles at Magnus and hugs him. Magnus strokes his dark hair and allows the large toddler to curl in his lap. Alec buries his face in Magnus's neck, letting out a content sigh. Magnus takes the opportunity to send a picture of him to Lydia, getting in return a picture of Lydia sleeping with Pandora on the bed beside her. Magnus is confused by the fact that someone else took the photo.

MB: And you are?
LB: Maia. Sup, Bane? :)
MB: Oh hello Maia. Let me guess. ;)
LB: Of course ;P
MB: Take care of OUR girls would you?
LB: Yeah I'll watch MY girls just fine dude.

Magnus shakes his head and smiles. "Looks like mama has a new friend." "Who mama friend?" "You remember Maia Roberts correct? The werewolf girl?" Alec nods. "She's with mama and baby Pandora right now." "I like baby Dora." "Me too, darling. Now shall we cuddle more or play more?" Alec shrugs before he squirms out of Magnus's lap. Magnus raises one eyebrow until he sees the look of concentration across Alec's face and decides to give him his privacy, leaving to go put the bottle in the sink while Alec does his business.