Little Outing

Luke leaves and Simon stays to help with Alec if needed. Magnus did some research and found a store that is Little-friendly so he can take Alec with him. He needs to pick up things for Alec but doesn't want to leave him alone with anyone just yet. He asks Simon to accompany them both as they go shopping since if Alec gets restless while Magnus is occupied, Simon can help him out. Simon agrees and helps Magnus dress Alec. He's feeling a bit bigger but still little, meaning he's going to be walking around and possibly less clingy and more vocal. Magnus portals to an alleyway nearby and glamours all three of them so that no one would see Alec's attire and judge him.
The store is run by a Seelie and mundane couple. Once they walk inside, Alec grabs both Magnus and Simon's hands out of anxiety. Alec is at the current mindset of about three years old, making him at a bit of a 'stranger danger' stage. An employee approaches them, causing Alec to push his face into Magnus to hide.
"Oh it's okay sweetie I'm here to help you guys don't worry. I'm not a scary person I promise." Alec hides still and Magnus smiles. "It's his first time in public while in little space so he's a bit nervous, plus he's a bit of a shy little." The lady nods and looks at Simon. "What about you?" "I'm just a friend. I like helping take care of him." He pets Alec's hair and takes his hand. Alec looks at him, he has his thumb in his mouth. "Now now buddy that's why you have this." He takes Alec's pacifier out of his overalls pocket and replaces his thumb with it. "Why don't you take Alexander to look at toys or something while o get what he needs. He's low on diapers and I need to look at sippy cups and possibly pull-ups for headspaces like this one." Simon nods and looks at Alec. "Let's go Alec!" "Kay Si-Si..." That was the first time he said the nickname out loud and it makes Simon smile. They both walk away as Magnus starts going down his list with the employee.
Simon and Alec are looking at toys as a woman with her little walk into the aisle. Simon continues to try to distract Alec, he's sitting on the floor as he looks at a couple things. The daylighter runs his fingers through the little's hair, knowing it keeps him calm. Simon did not take into account that the little might be a confident little girl and approach Alec.
"Hi! I'm Lucy! What's your name?" She startles Alec and he stands, clinging to Simon in fear. "Lucinda get back over here now! I am so sorry sir is he alright?" A woman approached them and grabs the little girl's hand. Alec looks at her from behind Simon. The daylighter smiles at the woman. "He's fine, just a little startled." "Si-Si?" "Yeah kiddo?" "I wanna go find papa..." "I know buddy but you need to stay with me okay? Your papa said." Alec nods. "My name is Nora and this is my girlfriend and little Lucinda or Lucy for short." "I'm Simon and this is my friend Alec. His boyfriend and papa is Magnus and he's getting Alec some stuff." Nora nods and shakes Simon's hand. Alec pokes Simon's shoulder. "What's up?" "I... um..." Alec looks down, blushing a little bit. Simon figures it out and tries to think of how to properly address this. "It's okay buddy. It happens. You're still a big boy you're three right now so it doesn't matter. Want to go find your papa? I'm sure he has your stuff for you." Alec nods. Simon gives Nora his number. "Contact me and I can give you Magnus's information. I can tell that Lucy wants to know Alec better and just so that Alec has more little friends." Nora agrees and leaves with her little after sending a quick message to Simon so that he knows it's her.
Simon and Alec find Magnus and the warlock notices the slight waddle from the boy. "Someone have an accident?" "A girl scared me and I could not help it." Alec looks down, but Magnus has him look up at him and kisses his nose. "Relax love it's alright." He uses his magic to clean him up quickly since he doesn't think Alec can handle a full change right now. Magnus pays for everything and they start to head out the door. They run into the same duo from earlier and Nora smiles seeing Alec relaxed while holding Magnus's hand.
"You must be Magnus. I met Alec and Simon a bit earlier and I'm afraid my Lucy scared Alec." Magnus nods in understanding and shakes her hand. Lucy goes up to Alec and looks up at him, he's standing straight up and her 5'2 is no match for his 6'3. "M sorry Alec. I did not mean to scare you." Alec shrugs and smiles nervously. "Is okay." Lucy smiles and hugs Alec, surprising Magnus when he hugs back. Nora smirks at Magnus. "Never thought I would see the day when a shadowhunter, let alone head of an Institute would be the Little of a High Warlock." Magnus looks shocked at her until he notices her fangs. "So a vampire mommy and a...?" "Werewolf toddler." Magnus nods and smirks at her. "Hope to see you again another time." "Simon has my information so hopefully that time is soon." Magnus looks over to the two littles laughing together. "I think before the end of the week most likely." Nora, Simon, and Magnus laugh a little at how adorable their toddlers are.