The Lightwood Parents Appear

Magnus starts thinking about things he should get for Alec. He knows he should consult him first but he cannot help himself. He wants to get things for Alec that have color, no black. He creates a guest room right beside his bedroom that only himself and Alec will have access too that will contain stuff for ageplay.
While Magnus has his fun, Alec is miserable from his parents visiting. He loves seeing his mother Maryse again but not so much his father. Robert approaches Alec while he works at his desk quietly. He does not look very pleased and Alec braces himself for his yelling.
"Alec! I've been told that you moved out of the Institute! Why?! Where are you living now?! As head of the Institute you need to live here! How do you think this makes our family look! What is the matter wi-..." he cuts him off with a single glance and a hand raised. He takes a deep breath and raises an eyebrow, lowering his hand.
"I moved out months ago, because I felt like it, I live with Magnus, you were acting head and lived elsewhere so you can't use that against me, I couldn't care less about the Lightwood name at this point, there's nothing wrong with me. Anything else father?" He said in his most calm tone. He wasn't in the mood to deal with him at the moment and figured it was best to just cut him off.
He was wrong.
He glares hard at him, slams his hand loudly on his desk, and scoffs at him.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME THAT WAY?! I am your father Alec don't you dare disrespect me like that! And as for living with this warlock of yours are you serious! You cannot do that! Your mother and I live elsewhere that is true but not in the home of some downworlder!" He gets more and more into Alec's face, enough to make him flinch and sink down in his chair. Alec can feel himself slightly slip but tries to get a grip, fear coursing through his veins as his father continues.
"You're a disgrace you know that! Move! Get up! While I'm here you will not be the acting head of this Institute!" He yanked Alec by the arm and out of his chair. He forces Alec out and closes the door on him. Alec lets out a shaky breath and starts to walk to his bedroom, hoping to calm himself down before he slips. Before he gets to the room, however, he runs into Maryse and Isabelle. Maryse can instantly tell that there's something wrong with her son but she cannot tell what. She looks at him, dark eyes filled with concern.
"Alec? Are you alright?" Izzy hugs his arm slightly to show him that she's there for him. He lets out another shaky breath and shakes his head slightly. He replies in a soft voice.
"I just need to go back to my room for a bit okay? I'll be fine..." Tears began to sting his eyes. Both Lightwood women noticed this, but neither said anything in fear of upsetting Alec further. They nod and let him go. Maryse and her daughter exchange a glance before Izzy takes out her phone to contact Magnus.

2:18pm IL: Hey Magnus, can you check on Alec? He seems very upset and won't say what's wrong. :( He's in his room here at the Institute. Thanks :)

Izzy looks at her mother. "I texted Magnus so that he could check on Alec. He'll be fine." She smiles reassuringly. Maryse only nods, still concerned about her son. Izzy's phone goes off, drawing the attention of both women.

MB: I'll be right there to check on him don't worry ;). I'll let you know what upset him if you want alright? Thank you for contacting me right away :).

Isabelle shows her mother his response. "See? Everything will be fine." Maryse finally shows a ghost of a smile and nods.