Playdate With Luke and Simon plus Alec POV

Luke keeps Alec leaning against him as he plays with Simon, finding that Alec is relaxed when in close proximity to someone at all times. Simon plays with Alec and his toys and pulls the fourth block in the past five minutes away from his mouth.
"You've got a pacifier for a reason buddy." He puts a bright yellow pacifier on a clip that he found on the dresser, clips it to Alec's shirt, and sticks the pacifier in his mouth. Luke smiles at how Simon interacts with Alec, finding it absolutely adorable. Alec starts playing with one of Luke's hands, somehow finding it more interesting than anything else around him for a few minutes. Luke laughs quietly, so that he doesn't startle him, and lets him do as he pleases. The alpha looks at Simon, thinks for a second, then looks at Alec.
"I'm sure he's hungry by now and given that it's still Alec, he probably needs more than just a little milk. Go to Magnus's kitchen and see if you can find some crackers or something, or whatever you think would be best." Simon nods and leaves the room. Alec watches him leave before he looks at Luke with hazel eyes filled with trust. Luke smiles at him and pets his hair. "And how's my angel? You good? Here." He reaches over and grabs Church the cat from his spot on the floor. He hands it to Alec, after making it kiss his nose, and watches Alec cuddle and hug it for a bit. He can hear Magnus groan in frustration and he hopes that Alec didn't hear it. The little in his lap didn't even seem to notice his papa exclaiming his frustration in the other room as he starts to poke Luke's cheeks, which he puffs out each time they're touched. Alec laughs every time and sees Simon walk in.
"I ended up grabbing yogurt because chances are if we give him anything solid, he might not chew." "Good thinking, kid. You want to feed him and I hold him? That way I can keep his hands busy." Simon nods and opens the yogurt, getting some on a spoon as Luke gets Alec's pacifier out. "Wait, Luke." The werewolf looks confused until Simon grabs a bib from off the dresser. "Even if I hold the spoon who knows if it's all getting in his mouth, you know?" Luke nods and puts it on. Alec looks at this strange fabric on his neck, but he doesn't try to take it off. Simon starts feeding him and laughs as it, as he predicted, got all over his chin and a bit on his cheeks. Luke wipes off his face, both completely oblivious to Magnus watching them from the doorway the entire time they feed his baby. Alec finishes and Luke gets off the last little bit off of the deflect rune on his neck. Alec laughs, it tickles a bit. Magnus walks in, alerting everyone of his prescience, and smiles.
"Having fun in here?" Alec smiles and reaches out to Magnus. The warlock sits down beside everyone and allows Alec to crawl over to him. "Hey Lucian? Can you grab a onesie from one of the top drawers? I want to change him out of this shirt plus I'm curious about how cute he'll look." Luke nods, grabbing a green onesie with 'Papa's Little Fighter' written on the chest. Luke laughs at the cuteness of it and hands it to Magnus. Simon helps distract Alec so that he doesn't make it difficult for Magnus. Once he's in the onesie, Magnus kisses the side of his head. Alec smiles, adoring the attention he's getting. Luke starts to tickle his socked feet a bit, loving to hear Alec laugh.
{Alec POV/Thoughts during above content}
Unca Luke let me sit wif him when I played wif him and Si-Si. I like that, make me feel safe to know he there wif me. Si-Si keep take my blocks away when I put em near my mouth. I no like that. I wanna play with my toys no keep me from them. He gets up and walks away from us. I wanna follow him but he came right back so I no have to move. I no mind, Unca Luke is warm and comfy. He puts a diffren paci of mine on some string thingy and gets it stuck on my shirt, I don't know if Papa will like Si-Si making thingys stuck on my bunny shirt. He puts my paci in my mouth and I play wif Unca Luke hand. His hand is so big! It feels kinda not soft but I no say it, no wanna be mean. I hear the growed ups talk but I no listen, if they wanna talk to me then they talk to me. Si-Si leaves and I no know why. I look at Unca Luke. I know he no leave me 'lone. He pets my hair, I let him cuz I like it. He says somefing to me but I no listen. My kitty Church start givin me kisses on my nose. I hug him close and see Unca Luke smile at me. I like when people smile at me. I touch his cheek and it get all puffy! I poke his other cheek and that one puffy too! Unca Luke really funny. Si-Si comes back wif somefing in his hand. The growed ups talk more and Unca Luke takes 'way my paci. He put some new thingy on my neck. I no know what is but Unca Luke put it on so I no move it. Si-Si start put some sweet stuff in my mouth. It taste good but no feel good on my face. Unca Luke wipe it off and make me happy. I see Papa! I crawl to him, I love my Papa. Papa talks to Unca Luke and I watch him go to the big box on the corner. He open it from side?! How?! Unca Luke magic like Papa. Si-Si make funny faces at me, he so silly. Papa put me in new clothes and kisses my head. I love when Papa give me kisses. Unca Luke start to tickle my feet and I laugh cuz it feel funny.