Another Group Playdate, Introducing Max (again) and Bad Robert

Magnus and Lydia decided that they need another group play date and contact all the other caregivers as well as Maryse and Luke.
Maryse arrives first with Max, they have been planning on letting Max in for a while. Luke came after her with both Simon and Jace on his hips. Izzy arrives with Clary and Lydia goes to get Alec once everyone is here. Max just watches his older siblings and others pretend to be younger than him, confused at first. Maryse taps his shoulder gently. "Why don't you interact a bit?" Max nods and sits beside the toddlers. Simon smiles and hands Max a toy car. "Wanna race?" "Okay." Max smiles a little, he hadn't really played with many toys before. Clary watches and laughs when Simon loses. The daylighter pouts and Max offers him a high five. "You did good, Simon. Try doing this next time." He gives the toddler a few tips. The caregivers smile at how involved Max got. Alec crawls up to Max and pokes his shoulder. Max looks at his older brothers and smiles. "You know? They're kinda cute like this. Looks like I'm the big brother now, huh?" He pulls Alec into a hug and laughs. Maryse wipes a tear from her eye and smiles at the interaction. Lydia fiddled with her brace, Magnus still not letting her take it off, and goes to get drinks for everyone. She hands the sippy cup of blood to Luke, the sippy cup of orange juice to Izzy, a bottle to Maryse for Jace, a glass of juice to Max for himself, and water for the other adults as she starts giving Alec his bottle.
After the babies are fed and everyone is content, there's a knock at the door. Magnus and Lydia share a look, not expecting anyone else. Magnus gives Luke a look and he nods. "Maryse, Izzy, help me get Jace and Alec to the nursery. Max, you lead Simon and Clary since they're easier." The three of them nod and help get the Littles out of the room. Magnus hides all the toys and opens the door.
"Robert Lightwood. To what do I owe this unpleasant surprise?" "Hand over my family, Bane." Lydia steps in where Robert can see her. "You have no right to make demands here." "Lydia Branwell? In the home of Magnus Bane? Why is that?" "None of your business, Robert." "Careful. I am a standing member of the Clave." She sighs and takes a step back. Magnus glares at him. "Leave." "Not until I see my family." He grabs Magnus by the shirt collar and shoves him backwards. The warlock didn't expect it and just sits there on the floor in shock as Robert enters his home. Lydia helps Magnus up before chasing after the Lightwood. Robert finds the nursery and opens the door. He sees Maryse, Luke, Izzy, and even Max standing in his way.
"What the fuck is all this?!" "Get out of here." "Maryse you have no right to boss me around." "Dad, leave!" Everyone is shocked by Max's outburst towards his father. Robert looks past them and sees Alec, Jace, Clary, and Simon. He scoffs. "You've turned my son and the other three into freaks? What the fuck is going on and why is my son in a fucking diaper?!" Alec and Jace try not to cry, Robert's yelling is freaking them out, and Clary and Simon try not to run to a caregiver for comfort. Magnus pulls Robert by his collar out of the room. "Leave." Robert scoffs again. "You turned my son into even more of a disappointment than he already was. You even got my ex-wife and other children in on this. You're disgusting." "Ex-wife...?" Luke looks at Maryse, who's trying not to break down as well. He puts a reassuring hand on her back and his eyes glow green. Magnus drops his glamour and Izzy has her whip. Lydia looks ready to throw Robert and even Max looks ready to fight. The shadowhunter realizes that he's not going to win this one and decides to just leave.
Clary runs to Izzy and hugs her tightly. Simon goes and hugs Maryse, seeing that she needs comfort as much as he does. Luke wraps an arm around Maryse as she breaks into hysterical sobs. Max helps Lydia and Magnus calm down the two youngest Littles as they cry as well. Izzy manages to calm Clary and goes to help her mom while Clary helps with the babies. Luke gives Maryse a comforting kiss on the head and Izzy looks at her. "How long?" "Our divorce was finalized two months ago..." Her sobs have stopped but her voice is quiet. Izzy hugs her and Magnus brings Alec to her. The eldest child reaches for his mom, knowing she needs the comfort as much as he does. Maryse holds him close and kisses his head, needing to just hold him for a minute. Jace crawls over and kisses Maryse's cheek with help from Luke. She smiles at her sweet boys and sighs. "Thank you both. Now I think someone here needs to be changed." Luke laughs. "I think they both do." Tears are welling up in Alec's eyes out of reflex and Jace just hides his face. Lydia takes Alec and Izzy grabs Jace. "We got it. You go relax in the living room." Everyone nods in agreement and leaves Lydia, Izzy, Alec, and Jace in the nursery. The others settle in the living room, both toddlers playing with Max and Maryse leaning on Luke.
The caregivers bring out both babies and have them play with the other Littles and Max. Magnus takes a gulp of his second cocktail. "Well that was stressful. I'm sure Alexander's schedule is completely derailed as well due to that amount of stress and anxiety so Lydia and I will not get a break anytime soon." "Which means way more messy diapers for papa." Magnus groans. Izzy smiles and shakes her head. "That's why I'm glad my girlfriend is a toddler." All the Littles seem content and everyone else seems to be relaxed again, so Izzy decides that she needs to take action. "I'll be back guys. I realize I forgot something of Clary's and my phone in our room. I'll be back soon." Izzy leaves quickly, knowing that she needs to catch up to Robert before he returns to Idris.
Robert feels a hand on his shoulder and turns to see Izzy. "What is it, Isabelle?" She punches him in the face. "YOU FUCKER! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MOM?! TO ALEC?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" "How dare you hi-" "No how dare you! What we're doing is completely harmless and you don't have the right to ruin it. Stay away from all of us as far as we're all concerned, we're not your family." She punches him again, aiming for his nose. She walks away from him and heads to her room to grab something of Clary's and her phone, because she actually did forget some things. Once she grabs what she needs, she leaves the Institute and heads back to the loft. She sees Robert on her way out, nursing a bloody nose.
Izzy gets back to the loft and is immediately tackled by Clary. "Mommy!" "Hey, pumpkin." "Izzy what happened to your hand?" Lydia's voice calls out as she comes back from the kitchen. She sees the slight bruise and bit of blood on her knuckles. "Don't worry about it." They accept the answer for now and everyone goes to their respective homes for the night.
Lydia relaxes on the couch a few hours later, reading a book to Alec. Magnus approaches them and smiles. "How's my little family doing?" Alec smiles a bit and points at a picture of a cat. "Meow!" Lydia smiles. "I think that's kitty for 'I just almost peed on mama and I need a bottle soon' if I were to guess." Magnus chuckles softly and gets a bottle ready. He feeds Alec while he lies down on Lydia still. As soon as the bottle is empty, he falls asleep. "That was quick." "He didn't get a nap today plus there was so much excitement everywhere he's probably exhausted." "I will take him to bed. You relax, I know you're not sleeping well." "Alright." Lydia lets Magnus take Alec to his crib and sighs, falling asleep on the couch. Magnus carries Lydia to her room and tucks her in, hoping that she gets the rest she needs.