Malec Day

Alec hugs Magnus in response, not feeling very verbal. The warlock smiles down at his little and sits on the couch, pulling Alec into his lap. "We can watch something. We can play with your toys. What sounds good to you?" Alec only cuddles into him. "Papa." His voice is so tiny that Magnus nearly missed it. He smiles and holds Alec closer, summoning a blanket to wrap themselves in. "Cuddling with papa, my favorite." He kisses Alec's head as the little gets comfortable. Magnus uses his magic to bring Church into Alec's arms. Alec smiles and cuddles in. The warlock stands up and puts Alec on the floor, a blanket and blocks layed out for him. Magnus starts playing with him and smiling whenever he laughs.
Magnus decides that Alec looks content enough where if he goes to make tea, Alec will still be right there.
Nope.
Magnus returns to the living room and sees an empty spot where Alec was previously. He immediately panics. "Alexander? Darling, where are you?" No answer, not even a giggle. Magnus swears under his breath, running to the nursery. He searches every single corner. Nothing. As if Lydia has the maternal version of spidey-senses, Magnus's phone rings.
"Lydia! How's the meeting?"
"Going well. How's Alec?"
"He's great, playing away at the moment."
"You're a shit liar. Where's our baby, Bane?" She sounds pissed.
"I may have... misplaced him..."
"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MISPLACE A FUCKING LIVING BODY?!"
"I left the room for a moment while he was playing and I came back to find a blanket on the floor without a baby."
"MAGNUS BANE YOU FIND HIM RIGHT NOW OR SO FUCKING ANGEL HELP ME!"
"I'm searching now I'll find him don't worry."
"You better!"
Lydia hangs up and Magnus groans. Magnus then heads for his bedroom and starts searching everywhere. He's about to leave before something touches his ankle, causing him to shriek. Alec starts laughing super loud. "Papa!" Alec peaks out from under the bed. Magnus is clutching his chest. "Alexander you scared me!" Alec crawls out and reaches for him. Magnus sighs and lifts Alec up. He pats his butt and sighs. "Let's change you and just relax for a minute okay? Papa needs to relax a bit first." Alec nods as Magnus takes him to the nursery, changing him out of his messy diaper.
He takes Alec back to the living room. "Can you tell Papa next time you want to play like that?" "Kay papa." "Thank you honey." Magnus just holds Alec against him on the couch, summoning a bottle to feed him. Magnus remembers that he didn't tell Lydia that he found Alec, but decides to just wait until she gets home in a few hours. Magnus puts on a movie queue that he set up of Alec's favorite movies when he's little, letting them just play and Alec relaxes.
About halfway through the third movie, the front door slams open. Alec is napping and he doesn't even twitch. Magnus keeps him close as he hears Lydia frantically run into the nursery. "MAGNUS!" He's trying not to laugh. "Shh Lydia! You'll wake the baby!" His voice stays at a whisper so that he doesn't wake him. Lydia runs to the living room, smacking Magnus in the back of the head. "Asshole! Why didn't you call me and say that you found him?!" Her whispers sound very angry. Magnus rubs the back of his head. "He gave me a heart attack when I found him so I was more focused in changing him and calming down my heart rate to text you." Alec starts to wake up, and Lydia flicks Magnus's ear. Alec looks at his mama and papa and smiles at them. Lydia kisses his head. "You scared papa today?" Alec nods while laughing. "Papa needs to watch his back huh? Mamas gonna get him for this." She says everything in her voice she uses when Alec is in his baby headspace and Magnus knows that he's screwed.