Magnus, Biscuit, and a Little boy

Magnus arrives at the Institute finally, his client took four hours to deal with and ended up being a waste of time. He approaches Clary's room, knocking quietly before entering. He sees his boyfriend curled up into Clary and smiles, deciding to have a bit of harmless fun. He snaps his fingers, swapping Alec's boxers for a diaper and putting his pacifier next to Clary. She attempts to contain her laughter and tries not to comment on how adorable he is.
"He just fell back asleep too." She whispers to Magnus. He nods and smiles. "How did you react?" "Just look at my memories, it's easier that way." Magnus nods and watches what happened through Clary's eyes. He smiles at her afterwards, wiping a stray tear from his eye. He pets Alec's hair a bit before settling beside them both.
"Thank you Biscuit for helping him so much. I'm sure you must have been very confused and possibly even weirded out." "I honestly thought it was the cutest thing. I mean look at him! He's adorable like this!" "He seems comfortable enough with you that, if I needed someone to watch him in the situation where he was little and I had a client, I would not hesitate to call you to look after dear Alexander." "I'm glad to know that. It felt almost natural, though I almost feel a slight envy..." "Oh? And why is that?" "It's just... I envy all the love and attention he gets from you and Izzy and even Jace... Like Izzy's my girlfriend and I just... I almost want that attention from her... But at the same time I don't know..." Magnus nods in understanding. "I would speak with Isabelle about this whenever you two are together next, maybe you two can work something out." Clary nods and turns her attention back to Alec, who's cuddling into her further and sucks harder on the pacifier she placed in his mouth. He starts to comfort him as he sleeps, hoping that whatever is upsetting him does not continue. He calms down immediately and buries his face into Clary.
"Okay if he wasn't gay I would punch him in the dick for putting his face between my boobs." Magnus struggles and fails to hold in a loud bark of laughter at the statement, waking Alec up in the process.
"Papa loud..." Clary pets his hair more. "I know I know. Papa's mean huh?" "Excuse you! Don't teach him that!" Alec giggles slightly and looks up at Magnus. "We go home?" "If that's what you want sweetpea. I think we should get you something to eat about now anyways." Alec nods and reluctantly lets go of Clary. He looks at her and hugs her once more. "Tank you Clawy..." His voice slightly muffled by the pacifier and he sounds as little as he feels. "You're very welcome little man. We can play together soon okay?" "Okay!" He smiles as he turns so that Magnus can pick him up. The smaller man lifts up his Little and places him on his hip, it looks hilarious. Alec hides his face in Magnus's neck as the warlock opens a portal, stepping through it with the shadowhunter in his arms. Clary starts laughing the moment the portal closes, glad that Alec can't hear her wheezing.