W-What are you d-doing...?

-Travis' POV-
     When I woke up the next morning, Zane was right by my side. Cute little cupcake. I smiled and stroked his cheek softly. His eyes fluttered open, and he blushed as he looked at me. I ran my thumb over his lips and smiled.
     "Morning, Cupcake..." I whispered.
     He gave me a shy grin. "Morning Snowflake."
     I expected him to get out of bed at this point. But, instead, he leaned over and lightly put his lips on mine, I kissed him back, and even though it was quick, it was sweet. He backed away and grinned before sitting up on the bed. I blushed, and sat up as well. I yawned and stretched. I got onto my feet and made my way to my dresser, and yanked a shirt out. I had a pair of jeans out as well. I heard the door close as Zane went to change in the bathroom. I slipped into the jeans after taking off my shorts and adorned then with the chains I usually used. I heard the door open and Zane came back in, as he was putting his pajamas in a basket he was using for used clothes. I yanked my shirt off and reached for my other one. I happened to glance in Zane's direction, he was blushing a bit and trying not to look over at me. I smirked to myself and got an idea, I left my phone on the dresser behind him, perfect.
I walked over and leaned over his shoulder to grab it, his face heated up. "W-What are you d-doing...?" He stammered.
     I smiled and looked at him, "Just grabbing my phone, hon." I pecked his lips before pulling back and slipping the device into my pocket. I snatched my shirt and put it on, then I pulled on my hoodie.
     His face was so adorable, gosh, he's too perfect.
-Zane's POV-
     I tried to ignore the blush on my face and continued to put my mask on. I left it down for now, and looked over at Travis.
     He knew exactly what he was doing, and I knew it. Well, I guess he wasn't done. He came over and ducked under my hoodie.
     "Travis....." I said rolling my eyes slightly, two could play at this game. I looked down at him.
     "Heyyy Zane, whatcha doi-" I cut him off by colliding our lips together. His cheeks seemed to light up like a candle. But he quickly kissed back, pretty soon we stopped to breathe, and he reluctantly slid out of my hoodie. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
   I then walked out of the room, then I heard giggles. Shipper giggles. I turned, it was Aph.... of course.
     "What did you do this time..." I sighed, prepared for whatever she would say.
     She giggled. "Check your phone..." then she bolted away.... weird shipper powers.... or something I guess.
     I pulled out my phone, one unread message. I opened Aphmau and I's texts and blushed fiercely....
From: Aph
Sorry! Couldn't help it, hehehehe!

     I turned my phone off, and took a deep breath

     I turned my phone off, and took a deep breath. Before yelling out loud, with as much air as I could manage, "AAAAPPPHHHMMMMAAAUUUUUUU!!!!"