Paws

-Dante's POV-
     I was waiting for Vylad to get back from shopping, after all I had a surprise for him.
     He'd always told me he wanted a little puppy, to train, and play with, and love like his own child.
     So... I got him one.
     I already covered the food, and the puppy was now sleeping inside the small doghouse I'd built for her. And since she was a mixed breed of a Pitbull and a Labrador, I bought her a turquoise collar with little spikes on it.
     Because even though people think of her breed as aggressive and tough, she was a sweet little ball of energy.
She was a dark black shade with patches of white on her paws and on her chest. Her name was Bella, and I was so excited for Vylad to meet her.
      She was peacefully resting, making me smile. He was going to adore the small pet.
     I'd been waiting for about an hour, and the puppy was up and tipping away, so I gave her some food before returning to the living room to wait for the sound of a stumbling Vylad.

-Vylad's POV-

     I opened the door to the house, tripping over my own two feet but quickly regaining my composure. Too. Many. Groceries.
     I eventually made my way to the counter and set everything down. I hate making more then one or two trips back out to the car, so that usually results in me almost dropping what we'll be eating for the next while. What can I say, I'm talented.
      I looked up to see a certain smiling, blue-haired boy. He picked me up and held me up like a Super Bowl trophy. I giggled as he spun me around our kitchen.
     Then he set me down and pecked my forehead. I smiled as I felt the heat of a blush cover my cheeks. Then he grabbed my hand.
     "I have a surprise for you." He said.
      He grinned at my suddenly extatic expression. "Really?! Where?!" I asked.
      Instead of answering me, he covered my eyes and I felt the warm air of the outside world hit my skin. "Okay, here she is..." he removed his hand from my face.
     "OH MY GOSH SHE'S SO CUTE I LOVE HER, WHERE DID YOU GET HER?! NEVERMIND I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GOT A PUPPY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST, AHHHHH!!!" I squealed, picking up the happy little ball of fur. He chuckled at my reaction and just said a quick no problem.
     God, I love him.
      I leaned up and pecked his lips before grabbing a dog toy nearby and playing with the puppy, whose name I learned was Bella, and dragging Dante over to play with us.
      Everything was amazing, and it made me happy to know he was here, and I wouldn't have to leave him ever again.