...The Hardest Part Of This...

A/N.  SOME OF YOU MAY WANT TO KILL ME AFTER THIS BUT I SWEAR I CARE ABOUT YOUR SOULS I JUST HAVE TO KEEP THE STORYLINE GOING!!!!!!  K... read on adventurer..... I believe in you all.

-Laurence's POV-
     I looked at the clock. Garroth hadn't come back in, well, three hours now. Heck, I didn't even hear him leave... all I got was a note saying he'd be back in a while, so, really, I had no idea when he left. I was super tired and woke up at around 9:30, and it was 12:56 now. Funny how time flies when you don't stare at the clock.
      That's when the door opened. I spun around to see a dark shadow drawn over the blonde's eyes, he was wearing a nice button up shirt and jeans. The bag he had slung over his shoulder was then tossed onto his bed, I stood up as I heard it land on the bright white sheets.
      "Garroth, where were you? I haven't seen you all day." I asked walking over to him.
     He continued to look at the floor. "Just some business stuff. Then a doctors appointment, nothing too important."
     I kind of doubted that. But he looked so upset, it made me want to cry. I forced him to look at me before placing a long hard kiss onto his lips, he reacted. He almost desperately threw his arms around me and kissed me with more passion then I thought I could even hold.
     When we broke for air, he just hugged me. It was like he wasn't sure if he'd see me again.
     But he wasn't leaving.
     Right....?
     I wrapped my arms around him tightly. "It's okay... is there something wrong, love?"
     He looked up at me, tears filled his eyes.
     And then he nodded.

-Garroth's POV-
     I had to tell him. It's not like I could just let him wake up one day to see me gone, I bit my lip to keep from sobbing as I nodded.
     We sat down on his bed. I looked down at my hands and fiddled with them. Then I closed my eyes so I couldn't watch his face. "I-I'm leaving soon." I stammered.
     I could almost see his expression fall. "What..? Why...?"
     "W-We h-have to relocate ag-gain." I choked out, feeling the tears threatening to spill.
     Even though most of us were out of college, I had a business contract with my parents that said that I go wherever they go until next August, which is almost a full year. And i guess we were leaving, again. Laurence knew about it, so I wasn't worried about that.
     "Where...?" He asked softly.
     I took a deep breath. "L-London."
     He bit his lip. "When do you leave?"
     "After the fireworks on Friday, three days from now."
     "Well, we have until then...."
     "Th-There's one more thing...."
     He spun around to look at me. "What is it, love?"
     "My brothers are coming too." I said softly, trying and failing to hide the sadness in my tone. After all, they'd finally found people that they love, and that love them, and now it's just being ripped away from them. I felt a grip on my hand, interrupting my train of thought.
     "Garroth, I love you. And if that means I wait another year to tell you that in person I'm willing to do it because I would die without you. I will text and call you everyday and when you come back I'll be right on Mystreet where I always am, until you come back. So, promise me that you'll try to come home to me."
     I nodded and kissed him again, tears streaming down my face, and his gentle lips on mine. I swear I didn't do anything to deserve him. But I love him more then anything. Then I heard yelling.
     "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE LEAVING?!"
     "I TOLD YOU I SIGNED A CONTRACT I HAVE TO GO!"
     "AN ENTIRE YEAR!"
     "YEAH AND IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT I'LL JUST LEAVE NOW!" I heard the pounding of footsteps.
     "NO! Wait!!! Zane, I'm sorry!!!"
     "Give it up Travis, I love you, but you never seem to think of others, and when you can, tell me. Let's just hope it's before I leave thIS FRIDAY!" Then a door slammed. Then I heard Travis crying, and I heard Zane crying. And I pictured that Dante and Vylad weren't too happy either.
     I hate this.
     I thought it was finally okay.
     But I guess I was wrong....

A/N

*braces self for the attacking fandom*

At LeAsT iM nOt EnDiNg It HeRe