See You Again

-Laurence's POV-
     Today.
     He was leaving today.
     I guess I should be thankful for at least having him for this long, but I can't help but wonder what it would be like, if he could stay. I'm actually pretty sure that all three of us splitting couples had smashed at least once during that time. Not out ruthless love making though, more like we wanted to forget about the pain it was causing us inside. I threw on a simple hoodie and looked in the mirror, wiping the newly formed tears on my cheeks. I smiled weakly at my reflection. Then the door opened to reveal my beautiful boyfriend standing in the doorway.
He closed the door behind him and shakily made his way towards the closet where he shut the doors and looked down. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around the blondes torso, burying my face in the back of his shirt. "Hey Gar...?"
"Y-Yeah..?"
"Can we snuggle...?"
He smiled. "Of course we can."
I smiled and pushed him down onto the bed, laying on his chest. He chuckled lightly and ran his fingers through my hair making me close my eyes and groan.
He kissed my forehead tenderly, making me blush.
We stayed there for at least an hour before either of us realized how close it was to the firework show. I don't know if I'll love or hate fireworks after this. I stood up and dragged Garroth over to the dresser where he chuckled as I asked him about shirts. He seemed content just watching me, and I loved it. I think that's one of the things I'll miss the most.

-Garroth's POV-
      I finally pulled a shirt over Laurence's head and grinned as I watched him try to fix his hair after I messed it up. Then I kissed his lips quickly before pulling him to the side. I pulled the small box out of my pocket and placed it into his hands. All of my brothers had them too, we thought it up together one day.
      He looked questioningly at me and I simply nodded. He opened the small brown box and gasped. First he looked at the paper with all the contact information, then at the pictures of us together since we were younger, and then a bracelet weaved with light blue and dark green strands. I smiled as I watched him put it on. I held up my wrist so he could see the matching one I had on.
His eyes brimmed with tears and he hugged me tightly. "Garroth I love you. And I'll never stop loving you." He choked out.
I felt a stray tear roll down my cheek, I pulled him back and then kissed him long and hard.
I didn't want it to end.
"I love you too Laurence, I will forever. Promise me you'll call, p-promise..." I begged leaning my forehead against his.
He smiled weakly. "Of course I will Stutter King...." he briefly kissed me again before taking my hand. "Come on, we have fireworks to get to."
Before I could say anything, he swept me up bridal style and carried me out the door, pressing his lips against mine.
I love this boy.
I am in love with my best friend.
His name?
It's Laurence Zvhal.
And he was my boyfriend.
I don't think I could ever stop loving him, and I don't want to. He's my everything and I never want to lose him. I can't live without him.
Yes, I was the jock.
Yes, I was the boy in every high school story.
But with him, I was just me.
And that was enough.