Demons

A/N Should I start putting songs before every chapter???

-Zane's POV-
I slipped onto the porch and sat down on a seat by the outdoor fireplace, I couldn't believe there was such a thing as an outdoor fireplace, but, I guess that's a good way for rich people to spend their money.
I rubbed my hands together and leaned in closer to the flame for warmth, it was cold outside. Extremely cold.
"ZaaaAAaaAAAne!" I heard a voice shout. I chuckled, Travis.
"I'm outside!" I yelled back, before refocusing on the heat. I heard footsteps behind me, and then Travis sat beside me.
He looked at me. "You cold, cupcake?" He asked.
I nodded. "Yeah, but I like it out here, it's relaxing."
Wordlessly he picked me up and placed me on his lap, then he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I could feel his chest beneath his sweatshirt at this point and blushed madly. "T-Travis..?"
"Shh, you said you were cold, I can help keep you warm..." I blushed but nodded.
     He was warm, actually. I snuggled into him and smiled.

-Travis' POV-
     I pulled Zane closer and stroked his hair. He was cold, but I didn't mind warming him up. I laced our fingers together and kissed his forehead tenderly, setting his cheeks aflame with heat.
     He was adorable.
I don't know what it is about him, but it's like everything dark and evil inside me just hide when they see him. It's weird, like..... it's like my demons........ they just................. they go away.
I pulled him a little tighter and ran my fingers through his hair, eventually pulling off his mask. He looked up questioningly at me.
"Why are you looking at me like that...?" He asked.
I smiled."Because you're beautiful..."
He blushed, and I just pressed my lips against his softly. He kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my neck, he was way to good at this......
When we eventually stopped, both of our faces were bright pink, but I wasn't embarrassed, that was all I ever wanted.
"Zane..... you know I love you, right?" I asked him.
     He snuggled his face into my chest. "Yeah, I do... it's weird how we got here. I mean, Vylad and Dante, Garroth and Laurence, me and you..... it's like we just, I don't know, didn't need to hide it anymore...." he said thoughtfully, running his fingers down my chest.
     I kissed his forehead. "It is.... but I'm glad I'm not hiding anymore."
     "Me too." He whispered before looking up at me. "Me too..."