Please Don't Go

A/N
So there has been a tiny bit of confusion... this in now after Halloween, I might go back and add a special chapter for it later but for now this is at the beginning of November.

-Zane's POV-
I watched as Garroth and Laurence left the room. I sat down on the couch and tried to make sense of what was happening. We were really leaving this soon. I expected at least a few more months, not so close. Days. I was leaving in days. I sighed, how was I going to.... to leave him..? It'd only been a month or two, or maybe even longer, the days seemed to fly by when he was with me.
I tore my mask off my face and threw it somewhere in the room. I hated this. My brothers and I were finally happy.
We were safe.
We were loved.
And it was being ripped away from us like a teddy bear from a toddler. I buried my face in my hands and fought the tears attempting to smear down my cheeks, they won of course, sending a cascade of tears down my face.
I felt arms wrap around me and immediately knowing it was the love of my life, I buried my face in to his chest, gripping his green hoodie tightly in my hands. He pulled me closer and stroked my hair as my sobs faded into mere sniffles in his embrace. I looked up at him and he smiled weakly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. I leaned up and pressed his lips desperately against mine. He returned it just as eagerly, slipping his tongue into my mouth before I could object, which I didn't even consider. Our mouths seemed to dance to a rhythm only we knew.
When we broke for air I leaned my forehead against his, the silence almost comforting, but still representing the undeniable truth. I didn't want to leave. I couldn't. I looked at the clock. It was about midnight already but I want even sure if I'd sleep again.

-Travis' POV-
I watched as Zane sadly looked at the clock. At first I was happy for time, now I realized just how fast the world was moving. I don't know what I'll do when he leaves. He's my everything, my life, my saving grace. I can't believe it was going to be this hard, even though I'm just thinking about it, I felt alone and I hated it. I hated the thought of him not in my arms.
I kissed him again and we had another tongue wrestle for a while before stopping, a thin string of saliva connecting our lips. I smirked as Zane blushed across from me. I brushed his thick black hair away from his covered eye and smiled.
"Please don't go..... I don't know what- what I'll-"
He cut me off by placing his lips to mine softly. "Don't think about that for now, okay? We have to make the time we have together count"
I nodded as his gaze put me under his spell. I smiled as he traced little shapes on my cheeks with slight concentration. It was adorable. Just like everything about him.
     His chuckle, the way he grins almost playfully when he gets an idea, or the way he makes even the stupidest thing somewhat understandable. Gosh, I love him. It's hard to explain how he makes me feel when I know he'll be leaving me soon. Three days to be exact.
     Three perfect days before my entire world crumbles.
     I pulled my boyfriend closer to me and hugged him tightly. "So, what are we going to do for the next couple of days...?" I asked.
     "Being with each other 24/7." He replied. Then he smirked, the idea smirk. "Did you tell Garroth..?"
     I shook my head. "Nope."
     He grinned and then stood up. "Travis, I think I need to fulfill my end of the deal we made last time."
     Suddenly, it clicked, and I grinned, standing up instantly and picking him up bridal style. I kissed his lips softly as I carried him to our bedroom.
     "Zane Ro'Meave I love you." I said as we entered.
     He worked his way out of my arms and stood. "I knew that already Travis, because I love you too, remember?"
     "Yeah." I chuckled. "How could I forget?"
      "I have no clue." Then he shut and locked the door behind him.