...I'm Yours...

-Garroth's POV-
     I typed a few things onto my phone as I kicked my feet up onto the coffee table on the small living room on our floor. I sighed and glanced out the window at the freezing snow as it fell onto the ground. I turned my phone off and placed on my chest, closing my eyes and leaning my head back.
     The only problem with that, was that I just thought of Laurence whenever I did that. The memories of two nights ago flooded into my head and I felt my cheeks ignite with blush. I guess I never thought he'd love me that much.
      Ever since then he made a point of telling everyone that I was his. And at the randomest times he would just lean over and kiss me, or whisper sweet compliments into my ear. I smiled at the thought.
     I opened my eyes when I heard the door open. I swiveled around to face my boyfriend.  He looked sad.
     Well, I could fix that.
     I stood up and walked over to where he was standing. "Welcome back, babe." I said before cupping his cheek in my hand and kissing him. He smiled into our lip lock and  held me by my waist. When we eventually stopped kissing I looked at him.
      "Thanks, love. I needed that."
      I dragged him over to the couch and sat him down. "What's wrong..?" I asked.
     His eyes brimmed with tears. "My parents don't, well, didn't know I was gay.... a-and today th-they found out and-" he started crying and I just pulled him into a tight hug.
     "Shhh, hey, it's okay. I'm here now. They don't need to understand us babe, all that matters is that if we understand us, shh......" I whispered. His tears slowed down and he just laid in my arms.
      "I just wish they could accept me..."
      "I will always accept you..."
       "That's all I need."
-Laurence's POV-
       "That's all I need." I said.
     He smiled, dang his smile. It made me melt every time. I kissed him again as he pulled me closer. How did I ever end up with someone as amazing as him. He's too perfect.
      His lips separated from mine and he looked down at me. "I love you, Laurence." He whispered.
      "I love you too, Garroth."
      I snuggled into his arms and smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. "Now, do you want to watch something?" He asked, grasping the remote.
     I nodded and he chose a show for us to watch. I think it was called Supernatural. (If you watch this we can be BeSt FrEaKiN' fRiEnDs!) I squealed a little as a monster flashed onto the screen. Garroth chuckled and pulled me into his chest. I wasn't scared as long as he held me like that, or held me at all. I smiled as he protectively wrapped me into his embrace. I smirked and turned to him. "So, about that night..."
     He blushed a bright shade of red. "L-Laurence!!!"
     I laughed and tapped his nose. "You know you love me."
     He was perfect. We were perfect. Heck, just a perfect two.