Wise Eyes

The Imam, by 1989 had been going back and forth to Libya.

To the untrained eye, these trips were nothing more than, a third world small muslim community trying to get aid financially and physical from their big brother in another country.

But to the trained or wise eyes, these visits were much more than just getting aid.

There was a much more sinister plan afoot.

Under the guise of seeking aid, there were meeting being held, putting the plans of revolution in place to be carried out.

Mummar al Gaddafi had also in 1969, held a Coup d' e'tat against the facist King Idris called the al Fatah Revolution. While as a Captain in the Libyan army.

Might I add that this Coup was a success, with Gaddafi still holding the regains of power.

Who was better to learn from, than some one who made what they did a success.

Apart from meetings, the who were thaught to be foundation members were also sent to Libya so the could be trained. In order to come back and train the other brothers for the impending mission.

It was said that the success of the al Fatah revolution lies in the fact that no two people knew the whole plan, every one knew just there function on that day.

A strategy used by the Jamaat as well.

Also when ever there were meetings no one was to be late or not show up without a valid reason.

This was so to avoid traitors that may have secretly infiltrated the group and foil the mission ahead.

Reports from our Police intelligence unit, indicates that training was held in various parts of the country.

Like the forested areas of Rio Claro, and on their compound for examples.

I know of someone in the western part of the country, who were neighbour to one of the founding members of the Jamaat.

He said he never knew the individual to be a fitness fanatic but all of a sudden he saw that person running, when he ask in joke why the sudden interest in fitness the person replied that "I just trying to get down the belly".

Had the powers that be, been gifted with wise eyes they would have saw what was taking place under their noses.