Bonus Chapter

This book was written with the intentions to tell the side of story of a people whose side of the story has never been told in its entirety.

The events surrounding the 1990 Attempted Coup d e'tal have always been one sided with most people knowing the side of the government.

It was never my intentions to cause any disrespect to the Imam or any member of the Jamaat.

I was seven years old when this unfortunate incident in our history had to happen.

It is my opinion based on the privilege to know the both sides that this could have been avoided had the authorities shown some consideration.

I have also seen a community rebuild it self from the ground up and as related in the previous chapters, move on to produce refined young men and women who have never gotten a police record but have topped their respective fields.

The Imam's second to last son is currently a sports ambassador for his country.

To those who have read the book till the end and voted or made comments a BIG THANK YOU.
I really appreciate all the love and support I have received.

Please follow me as I am already publishing my new book  We Grow  With No Fadda

A special thank you to my wife who believed in me enough to encourage me to start this venture.

Much love .