Chapter 2

Arte had just exited the torture chamber. His clothes was covered in flecks of blood. As he walks out he orders a guard to dispose of the body inside. Now usually, Arte left his victims to suffer a while after torturing them and leave them to die a slow death. He felt generous today. He gave them a quick death.

He went back to his room and changed out of the bloody clothes. He was going to call for a servant but then his thoughts came back to you. You were the only person in years who hadn't shown fear in front him. How entertaining it would be to break you he thought. He wanted to see you trembling and scared. He wanted to see you cry. He then called for a servant. The servant entered and bowed.

"Bring me the slave whose name is F/n." The servant nodded and exited the room hurriedly. He soon had that sickening smile on his face.

You were cleaning a hall alone. You continued cleaning until you heard frantic footsteps. Turning around you see a servant who looks frightened. "The Emperor has summoned you. Please come with me immediately." You follow the servant to the Emperor's quarters. He knocks on the door. "I have brought her." He says shakily.

"Have her enter and then leave immediately." Obeying, he takes you inside and exits soon after. It is now just you and him.

"Emperor." You bow your head. Arte tilts his head and forms a crooked smile.

"Tell me F/n, do you know my name?"

"You are Emperor Arte Mohned."

"Good." He circles around you as if he was a hawk narrowing down at his prey. "Tell me F/n. How did a girl like you end up here?"

"I was bought."

"I know that. But how. How did you become a slave?"

"My village couldn't pay the tax."

"Do you have any living relatives?"

"None." 

"Rise your head." You obey. When you are standing upright, you see that he is holding a sword in its scabbard. As quick as lightening, the sword is unsheathed and held up to your neck. "Would you like to join them?"

mini a/n... I just realized this story might just be the most darkest one I created. SO heads up, this will contain what i call mature content without actual descriptions. This means things that things that are socially unacceptable will be implyed. Note I will not describe those scenes. Just the aftermath. To those who read some of my stories, you should know what this means. Anyway I know school is in right now. Good luck to those. :)