A Night To Remember

(skip car ride)

You step out the car and looked at the house...

"wow" you say while looking at the house

"i know right, well come on, we have to stick by each others sides remember?"

You giggle and nod your head

You stood by Zendaya's side as she opens the door, but you saw no one.... You and Zendaya walked into the house exploring until you heard laughter coming from outside. You looked through the window and saw some of the crew from Spider-man Homecoming in the pool.

"come, lets have some fun" said Zendaya grabbing your hand and pulling you outside

And that's when you started to regret coming here, every. single. eye was on you, eyeing you down like you were a murderer. You started to go red a squished yourself against Zendaya whilst looking to the ground.

"Y/N you came"  you looked up to see Tom... SHIRTLESS!! Yes you heard me, and no your not dreaming... it's real, and you heard it.

DID SOMEONE SEND GOD DOWN HERE , CAUSE DAMMMM HE WAS BLOWING MY FRICKIN' MIND! You say to yourself as he makes his way towards you

You go even redder just of the thought of him coming closer, until he picks you up bridal style and spins you around. 

"Tom-m  St-oopp" you say while giggling until he put you down giving you a big hug.

"Everyone meet Y/N , the new member of the cast" he says while smiling ear to ear

And as soon as i know it, everyone is yelling hi and there names at my face all at the same time... But Tom just nudges your shoulder and says "you will get to know them soon enough, so ease up, have fun!!" and with that he back flipped into the pool. 

"come on, let's jump in" said Zendaya while taking of her clothes revealing a red bikini

you got over all  your shyness and took of your clothes and jumped in the pool, right next to Tom.

-------------------

The night went on with fun and laughter, so everyone decided to stay at Tom's house for a sleep over. Some people were sleeping on a couch, and some were sleeping in the spare bedrooms, just like you. 

It was 3am in the morning and you still couldn't go to sleep, so you did the first thing that popped into your mind..... Text Tom.....

Messages: 

You

Tom i can't sleep

You waited a few minutes, until you finally got a reply

Crush- Tommy

Are you ok, has something happened?

You

No, I just can't sleep

Crush- Tommy

Ok, hold on wait there

You sat there, wondering what he was possibly gonna do that will help you, until the door quietly creeks open revealing a shirtless sleepy Tom. He slowly walked up to you and picked you up easily, holding you bridal style. He walked out the bedroom door to his bedroom and carefully placed you on his bed. He tucked you in carefully and then got into bed with you. (yes that just happened, and you know it) He wrapped his strong muscular arms around your waist as you lay your head on his bare chest, listening to his heartbeat already calmed you down and made you drowsy, and as soon as you know it you were falling asleep in Tom Holland's arms...

Maybe tonight wasn't that bad after all......

----------------------------

Ok, well this was a long chapter....... hope it was a good one... i mean you fell asleep with him so

that GREAT.... hhahaha ok ill stop

- Me (YWNK)

hhahaha ok bye bye.....