His Changed

His changed

He blames you, he blames his parents, he blames his friends, but most importantly, he blames himself. For not being there when you needed him.

It wasn't supposed to happen, it was a mistake. A terrible mistake. He knew it was affecting you, but did nothing. He knew what they were saying, but did nothing. He sat there and watched the events unfold before him, and did nothing. And now, you lay in a bathtub. Your head tilted back as he holds you with everything he has, everything he has left, and the letter you wrote for him.

Dear Tom,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I failed you. I'm sorry I left you.

I know it wasn't right, i know it was wrong, but it's better this way.

It makes the pain go away, it makes it easier for you, and for me.

It went on for too long. I thought it would go away, but it didn't, it only got worse.

I want you to know that i tried, i tried to make it right. I'm sorry it didn't go to plan.

It's better this way, I promise.

Don't blame it on yourself, don't blame it on your family, don't blame it on anyone but me.

I was the one who decided this, the one who decided to leave you behind.

Blame it on me, blame it on me.

It will hurt, but it will heal.

It will sting, but it will fade.

Just know that deep in your heart, I will be here.

I will be here when you need me.

I will be here in your dreams.

I will be here when your going through horrible times.

I will be here because i love you.

I love you.

You made me enjoy my life, for the 2 years i was with you. And i still will be with you. Although you can't see me.

I will be with you, because i love you with all my heart.

I love you Tom, I'm sorry.

Your true love, Y/n

He never got to say goodbye, nor watch you leave. He never got to tell you how much he loved you, how much he appreciated you. He never got to marry you, just like he wanted to. Instead he is left with the one though of you stuck in his mind.

You changed him,

You changed him.