Secret?

As you drove to set, you couldn't wait to see Tom's face. Although as you thought about it, you wondered if he would be ignoring you, or trying to make a move. Either way, you just wanted to see him.

You walk inside the building to see Tom shooting a scene. You see Zendaya looking at her script in a bored manner and decided to go up to her.

"Tom seems to be.... jolly... care to share?" She says as she looks up to face you

"What?.... i don't get it" you say looking like she just spoke another language

"Oh, come on Y/N, wouldn't Tom be all paranoid that he just confessed his love to you in front of everyone, when he knew he shouldn't have " she said raising an eyebrow "It's just not adding up." 

"Ok fine, the night you called me, telling me about what happened on the show....... h-he came over..." you say playing with your small finger

"why do you always stop, continue" she says as her face brights up

"he said sorry, i told him it didn't matter , blah blah blah, and then i kissed him" you say as you started replaying the kiss in your head. Over and over again.

Now you thought this conversation was only between you and Zendaya until you realised that everyone, and yes you said it, everyone was listening to your conversation. And the only reason why you noticed this was because the next thing that you heard wasn't coming from Zendaya. 

"YOU WHAT!" said your one and only big brother Chris!

It was so bad you actually saw steam coming out of his ears, just those ones in cartoon movies.....

"Ohhhhh shit!" says Robert as your brother gives him the most scariest death glare you have ever seen.

You knew what shit was going to go down next...

-----------------------------------------

ok well, thats all i got... ill do another one right now, so u wont be left too long with ought knowing what the heck was happening sooo yeah.

- Me (YWNK) 

ps- rumor apparently someone says Tom is coming to Australia!!!! I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!! OMG LIKE IM ACTUALLY CRYING.... let's hope he comes!