Do you really like him?

You lie on your bed, watching the fan on your ceiling spin round and round and round. Making you dizzy....

He just admitted he liked you Y/N! Go for it!

RING! RING!

"Hello?" you say

"DID YOU JUST WATCH WHAT MY EYES SAW" says Zendaya practically screaming into the phone

"yes..." 

"Yes? that's it... no OMG IM GONNA TELL HIM I LIKE HIM?" 

"i'm just nervou--"

knock knock!

You hear a knock on your door...

"i have to go, someone is at my door" you say as you hang up the phone

You open the door expecting to see Zendaya ready to spill out all her blabbering about you and Tom, but instead it was the last person you EVER wanted to see...

"Tom!" you say pushing on a fake smile while letting him in

"soo" he says while swing his arms back and forth

"Umm about the show" he says blushing

"It's ok Tom, your allowed to have a crush"

"I know, i should of just given it time! I should have not told them, because now they will think we are dating, even though you don't want us to be and i'm real--"

You cut him off from you lips banging into his. And yes he was shocked, but after that your lips started to move in sync. You slowly remove your lips from his, leaving you heads leaning together.

"Who said i didn't want us dating" you say smiling 

"Then if thats the case" he says as he bangs his lips into yours once again. Leaving you speechless for words. Leaving your hole body numb, unable to move. 

You snap from your thoughts and realise, that the man that once stood in front of you, is no longer there.....

"Tom?"

-------------------------------------------

HOPE U LIKED IT!!!

THANKS FOR OVER 380 VEIWS!! LIKE WOWWWW

hahaha ok , i know i don't talk a lot in these end things but...... yeah idk ha!

-Me (YWNK)

and now my hollanders, i will eat a Quackson...... you should know what that means ,              if not, your not a hollander.... JK, you'll find out.

Ok ill stop