Will you be mine?

Ok, so i know what your possibly thinking. Why don't you just tell him that you like him?

You have been replaying that sentence in your head for a while know... and can never find an excuse except for, i'm nervous. And at that moment , you were currently standing right in front of Tom, day dreaming into his chocolate orbs.

I mean, who wouldn't ?

You didn't understand the point of telling him you liked him as Laura had already spilled the beans.... in front of everyone.

You wanted to be his.... No, you needed to be his... before time runs out, and it's too late.

"Look Tom, i do like you in every single way possible. And no, i don't like you because every other girl likes you, or because your famous, or because of your astonishing looks...but i like you for you...The way you laugh at stupid things, or when you call me darling with the most english accent possible... And i know you probably don't lik---" you were cut of by Tom saying the last thing you would have expected...

"Y/N.... Will you be my girlfriend?" He pleaded, whilst his chocolate orbs focus on you entire face waiting for any response.

"Really.... you would want me, out of all the beautiful women in this world?" you ask, playing with you small fingers

He takes your hand in his bigger ones and says "more than anything"...

"Then why would I reject the offer " You say as you leap into his arms and tangle your legs around his waist, as he snuggles his head in the crook of you neck, leaving you almost speechless of the event that has unfolded today....

Finally..

------------------------------

GUYS!! THANKS FOR OVER 1.3K READS!!! THIS STORY IS JUST BLOWING UP BEFORE MY EYES!! I HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD IDEAS FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO WATCH OUT!! and a.. little sneak peek... one of them is about lip sync!! hahaha

- Me (YWNK)

I literally ate a quackson for brekkie this morning.... hahaha