Couple- Lip Sync Battle

Tom was asked to do a lip sync battle vs Zendaya, and words couldn't explain how exited you were... Tom didn't even let you peek at any of the dance moves, or even know the song he was doing. The only hint he gave was that you would like it...

----

The day of the lip sync battle has arrived and you obviously were in first row seat... It started of with the host asking them questions so and you just smiled at Tom the whole time.

"so Tom, can we have a clue on what your song may be?" asks the host

"well actually, i chose the song especially for Y/N" he says looking over to you blowing you a kiss

"well on that topic, guess what" the host says

"what " tom says grinning

"we were thinking, we could to a couple lip sync battle! you vs Y/N" he says grinning "how does that sound... to win you need the other person to not drool all over you...!

"Great! but just let me win this battle first before i beat Y/N" Tom says sticking his tongue at you

"WE'LL SEE!" you say practically shouting, shifting everyones gaze towards you as they just scream with exitment

---

You shifted around in you seat waiting impatiently for the battle to begin, making it a little harder at the fact that Tom said it was for you...

You watched as Zendaya went first, and was amazed on how 'all out' she went. You started to wonder how Tom could possibly conquer that!

Tom started with a simple umbrella, tap dancing to the song 'Singing In The Rain'.. You sat there and sighed at how hot he looked, until so suddnely the music changed and he went behind some umbrella's...

What the hell....

You covered you mouth in shock as Tom came out dressed as a female with makeup on... He wore revealing clothing and surprisingly looks quite good as a female..

You starting jumping in your seat when you saw him dancing to one of your favourite songs umbrella. You watched him with tears of joy filling your eyes as of how well he did...

Omg i'm so glad his mine...

You smile faded into a small frown when the song came to and end, and he ended with a simple flip landing on his back.

"THAT WAS FOR YOU Y/N!!" he said coming towards you and giving you a kiss on the lips

"now that i've bet Zenny, it's time to beat you" he whispers ever so softly in your ear

"you won't say that when your drooling all over me" you whisper smirking

"What?" he says raising an eyebrow

"Hmm... i didn't say anything?"

This will be very, fun......

------------------------------------------

sorry i haven't updated in a couple days! im gonna continue the stark book, as well as this book at the same time! so you will have two books to ENJOY!! anyways! my thank- you for today goes to petetellis for voting on my other book! im sorry i couldn't find the names who voted on this book because it didn't say... but i always thank my viewers so maybe next time!

- Me (YWNK)

Did i tell you i got a black jumper with Tom on it..... trust me, im not obsessed... acually who am i kidding i am obsessed! and im proud to be!

ok ill stop... sorry