You're Spiderman? (Peter Parker Imagine)

Summary: Peter Parker is dating Tony Stark's daughter (which is the reader) and all the Avengers think his not good enough for her. Little do they know that he was in fact Spider-Man.

(Just a short, cute writing piece)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, whens little Parker coming for dinner?" Steve asked smirking.

"He should be here in five minutes" You say smiling down at your phone

"Really Y/n, of all the boys you could be dating, you decide to date the most dorkiest, puny, one" Bucky says walking into the room

"What his trying to say is, you could do better" Steve replied, backing up Bucky's statement

Right as you were about to reply the doorbell rang, Peter.

You almost ran to the door, opening it to reveal a giddy Peter. Pulling him into a hug, you closed the door behind him, removing him from the freezing cold weather.

"Pete! Your here!" Tony came with opened arms

"Hey M-Mr Stark" You questioned if his now red cheeks were from the cold weather, or his own public embarrassment.

"So, Peter, did your mummy drive you here?"

"How old are you again Peter? Ten?"

These sarcastic remarks only resulted with Natasha elbowing Bucky and Clint in the ribs.

"Shall we start dinner?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was awkward. The only noises being heard would be the sound of cutlery clanging against plates. Your weren't quite sure why the sudden change of mood, but you figured it was because of Peter's presence. It would also explain the sudden glances and stares he got from everyone around the table.

You see, most of the Avengers have taken Peter as an innocent, dorky boy who doesn't deserve the love you're supplying him. But it has come to a realisation that everyone except for you and your father don't know that Peter Benjamin Parker is actually behind the masked superhero, Spider-Man. And although it's a simple task to just tell them, you rather spare their reaction to when they see such a scrawny little boy like Peter, take the role of saving endangered peoples lives. For you, and Peter, it was a game full of patience, experience, and a reward that will come fairly well when it comes to an end.

"So Peter, do you train?" Asked Clint, sharing a knowing glance between Bucky and Steve.

Peter silently looked up, sharing a brief moment of eye contact with you in order to ask if he was allowed to reply. You took this small conversational opening as a chance to prove to the Avengers that Peter, isn't what he seems.

"Yeah he does actually, everyday, on every week" You turn your head to smile at Peter, giving him the brief action of a small satisfied nod.

This obviously wasn't an answer they were expecting, but they did their best to show that they weren't surprised. Instead, they only asked,

"Care to show us what you got Peter?" Everyones eyes went to Peter. Tony gave the kid a small approving nod, mouthing "show em what you got", which only boosted the kids confidence, making him want to show them what he truly could do.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Now Peter, I'm gonna hold these two pads, and you're going to the simple task of punching them, cool?" Replied Bucky

"Easy" Peter replied

By now, the whole Avengers have come to watch this extravagant performance. You couldn't help but keep a grin on your face. You knew what was about to happen, you knew what was about to come, and your body was shaking in anticipation for it to happen.

"Ok whenever your ready man" You watched as Peter took a small step back, getting ready to put pressure on the pads Bucky was wearing. And in the matter of seconds, Bucky was sent flying towards a wall.

Everyone looked to Peter with eyes so wide, you were afraid they would never be able to close again.

"Sorry, was that too hard?" Peter smirked, while you just started laughing, as well as your father trying to hide the grin making a way to his facial features.

"Ok, that was just pure luck" Clint explained, still shocked about the situation that happened only moments ago.

"How is that luck? How do you send someone flying against a wall and call it luck?" You asked, wiping the few tears that had escaped your eyes whilst laughing.

"Okay well Peter, let's see how strong you are then, hmm? Since you clearly love the attention" Bucky said getting up. You could hear a hint of annoyance in the tone of his voice. You struggled to keep yourself from laughing.

"Let's see if you can beat me in a small fight, yeah?" Bucky said lending a small hand for Peter to shake. You could see the uncertainty in his eyes, and took it as a chance to yell,

"You can easily beat him Peter, I know you can, Tony knows you can, and you know you can" You say, sending him a wink.

"Wait Tony? What do you mean by Tony?" Interrupted Steve, but before he could continue, Peter replied with "easy"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, the rules are, no killing each other, and if the opponent says they surrender you need to stop. That's pretty much it, you guys got that?" Asked Steve, still being aware and making safety precautions.

"Yep" They said in Unison

"Good, now let the battle begin"

Bucky was the one to make the first hit, but Peter easily saw it coming due to his spider senses, and easily dodged the shot. It kinda went on like that for a while, Bucky trying to take a shot then easily missing. This was too simple and easy for Peter.

Peter then easily grabbed his non-metal arm and twisted it, bending him to the ground. He then grabbed his metal arm pinning him to the floor, then used his web shooters to make sure he wont be able to get up from that same position. This obviously made everyone else shocked. All along, they have been teasing a boy they didn't even realise actually played the role of Spider-Man, they felt stupid.

You made your way up to Peter kissing him on the cheek.

"Way to make your girlfriend proud spidey" you say ruffling his hair. You linked arms with him leaving the room, the Avengers still standing there thinking deeply.

"Did you know about this Stark?" Steve asked

"Yep, why do you think I let him date my daughter? His obviously stronger then the half of you in here" He replied

"I let him win" Bucky reprimanded

"And he let you off"

and with that, they never bothered Peter Parker again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

yea, i updated! Booooooyaaaa!!