A day out... (Instagram)

You and Tom decided to tell all the crew that you and Tom were dating before Jacob ends up spilling the beans... 

Laura and Zendaya said sorry for their immaturity, when they tried to get you and Tom together.... But you just simply told them that if they haven't had done that, then you and Tom wouldn't be a couple now..

To celebrate having and relationship with Tom, Laura decided to go out shopping for the day with you and Zendaya....

Before you started your shopping hall, you saw the perfect area to take a picture. 

The news about you and Tom haven't come around yet, so you decided to hype everyone up on Instagram about it, giving them hints that you maybe dating someone.... and what better way than posting a perfect picture on Instagram, giving a simple clue.

Instagram:

Y/Nevans-  Wonder where bae is? Missing him a lot

Y/Nevans-  Wonder where bae is? Missing him a lot... :(

Likes: 982,628       Comments: 532,245

TomHollandfan123- WTF!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR DATING TOM

Zendaya- You guys are such a cute couple...

7News- FIND OUT WHO SHE'S DATING ON OUR WEBSITE!

Lifeisaloha- I agree Zendaya

Hazosterfield-  FINALLY!

tomholland2013- I miss you too darling... :)

Sebastian721- ^^ NO WAY!! NO WAY!! no seb!! you can't cry!! BE A MAN!!

RobertdowneyJr- ^^^ IM GONNA CRY!! IT'S HAPPENING.... MY CHILDREN ARE GROWING UP!

Username421- OMG TOM AND Y/N ARE DATING!!

Y/Nevans- Indeed we are Username421

Hollanders92- OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! DREAM COME TRUE

Oops i think we gave out a littttle to much information.... hhahahhah

-------------------------------------

OK GUYS!! I don't know why but this story has been rising up lately!! I always like to thanks those that have shown me soo much kindness  ,so i have another thank-you to bbeckham_girl16 for voting more than enough times on this story!!

-Me (YWNK)

Love ya all...