Spider Trouble

With a book opened in your hand, and a pair of glasses adjusted to fit on the base of your ears, the thought of this moment getting ruined had a specifically unlikely chance of happening. You were truely in your own element, in your own peaceful state and mind. Nothing could challenge you now, well, except the urge to pee.

Quickly finishing the page of your book, you set the book flat down on your bed, the page still opened so you could continue where you left off. Standing up, you hurriedly made your way to the bathroom, your body clawing at your to urinate. Pulling down the tracksuit you had stolen from Tom, you let out a sigh of relief when your body released it's liquid. Turning to grab some toilet paper, your eyes tried to justify what you were seeing, before completely turning chaotic and letting out a horrifying scream. Pulling up your pants, you rush to the other side of the bathroom, squatting down and holding your knees together. You were too busy planning your escape plan to even realise the spider had gotten closer, ultimately blocking your only route out. A number of profanities escaping your lips.

Another scream emerged from the base of your lungs, it's hairy eight figured legs stepping even closer towards you. You couldn't escape, you were truely cornered.

Not long after, Tom had appeared at the door, panting with exhaustion from all the sudden running he had to do. His eyebrows were laced with knots of confusion and worry.

"Love! What is it? What happened?" He looked over your feature, searching for any sign of familiarity that you were in danger.

With a trembling and unsteady hand, you point towards the destination that caused all the commotion.

"S-shit, nah dude, I'm out, not doing that shit" he warned, arms out as if he was surrendering to the spider.

"Thomas Stanley Holland! You get back here this instant!" You yelled, still staying in your current position.

"Nope, nope, nope, I dealt with that shit once, I'm not doing it again" He yelled from your room, not even feeling a pang of sympathy for you.

"So your just gonna leave me here?" you yell, annoyed that your boyfriend, the guy that literally plays 'the' Spider-man, can't get rid of the decent sized spider in front of you.

"Yep"

"You little sh-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

60k? the heck?