Is that my shirt?

"Babe! Have you seen my sh-" Stopping in his tracks, a small faint smile registers on Tom's face. Finally able to conclude that you've been wearing it this whole time.

"Seen your what Tommy?" You ask, finally looking up to meet his pure brown eyes.

"Don't worry darling, looks like I've already found it" He smirks, walking up to your seated figure and kissing your cheek, leaving small pecks down the side of your neck.

Giving you a cheeky grin, his hands slide up to the hem of your shirt, pulling it above your head with ease.

"Tom-" Leaving you no time to speak, he smashes his lips into yours before bolting in the other direction, desperate to leave your fuming body.

"Thomas Stanley Holland! Get back here this instant!" Hurriedly standing up, you chase after the cheeky boy, lifting your legs every so often in order to dodge Tessa's plushy toys.

With his figure finally in view, you sprint up to his masculine body, plopping yourself onto the ground whilst clinging onto his legs.

"H-hey! Let go of me!" He yells, slightly shaking his leg in order to get you off, but also still being aware of your safety.

"Not until you give me back my shirt!" You exclaim, still wrapping whatever limb you could possibly use around his leg.

"YOUR SHIRT? Your shirt! Umm excuse me, this is my shirt!" He sassed, deciding to support his hands under your fragile arms and lifting you up onto his shoulders.

With the better angle, you were thankfully in arms reach of the shirt, and with an easy swipe of your hand, your were able to successfully grab the shirt from his reach. Quickly loosening yourself from his grip, you hoped down from his shoulders and ran as fast as your legs could possibly go.

Tom quickly turned around and ran after your small frame. Easily catching up to you, he wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you onto his broad shoulders again.

"Oh come on Thomas, would you please let me keep this one shirt, it's my favourite one!" you exclaim, your body giving up and going limp on his figure.

"But it's my favourite one!" He says, softly dropping you down onto the couch and pulling you onto his lap. The shirt was clearly held in his claim, not ready to let it go.

"Please Tommy" You ask, giving him the puppy dog eyes with a small frown.

"No, don't do that" he exclaims, holding your face whilst giving you a gentle kiss to the nose.

"Pretty please Tommy" you ask, going to the extreme length of even giving him a small pout.

Sighing in defeat, Tom rests his head against yours, looking deep into your eyes whilst you looked into his.

"You're gonna be the death of me one day" He says whilst smiling, it's faint, but it's a genuine smile.

"So is that a yes?" You ask, a small grin already forming on your angelic face he adores with all his heart.

"Yes darling, you can keep the goddam shirt"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys.... WERE NEARLY AT 50K! BOYYYYY LIKE WOW! JEEEEEEEEEZ