Announcing your relationship

A/N- this is honestly turning into an imagine book, so i'm just gonna make this an imagine book starting from here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now ever since you and Tom have been dating, you decided not to speak of it. To not tell anyone. And it was going well, you guys didn't speak of your relationship at all. Although it was hard at times, you made it work. 

It was hard when people shipped Tom with another women, and to not being able to hang out with each other in public. But Tom was always there to make you feel better. So it was a big deal when he accidentally 'spilled the beans'......

(About a week ago)

"So Tom, I heard your filming a new movie, how's that going?" 

Tom was at an interview, you came to support him in the crowd. But just as 'friends', of course.

"It's been going great! I've met new people, been taught different methods of acting, it's really been improving my acting skills..."

"Ah yes, about meeting new people, I heard a little rumour about you and Daisy Ridley. Anything going on there"

Tom wasn't thinking, he was just giving a simple response with no thought added to it

"Why would I cheat on Y/N?"   Tom knew he messed up, he covered his mouth, looked into the crowd, where you were sitting and mumbled a big sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Me

Im literally running out of ideas.... Make those requests!