Mood Swings - Peter Parker

With your legs starting to feel numb, and your stomach constantly sending you waves of cramps, you impatiently wait for the heat pack to warm up in the microwave before taking it out.

Wrapping the heat pack around your stomach, you slowly limp over to your bedroom, remembering to grab a bag of popcorn on your way there.

"Hey honey, do you mind helping me in the lab today? Maybe even work on a new suit" Your father Tony asked, walking up to you with a small but friendly smile.

"No dad, not today" you snark, hand reaching towards your stomach as another pain rushed through.

"A-are you okay? is something wrong?" He asked, immediately going up to you to inspect what was wrong, but you only insisted on making him leave.

"No dad, just leave me alone" You try, shoving his hands off of you as you try to scurry to your room.

With the heat pack still on your stomach, and the bag of popcorn leaving buttery aromas spreading across the room, you only sigh when a large figure comes into view.

"Y/n... that is no way to treat your father" With his hands on his hips, and a small frown replacing his features, Steve stood in front of you, blocking your way out.

"Ugh, just leave me alone," you reply, trying to get around him but only stopping shortly when Bucky comes in.

"Hey, what's going on here?" he asks, hand reaching out to grab the bag of popcorn in your hands, but you shortly hold it away from him, earning a small upset frown.

"Y/n is giving some attitude, which is not like her at all" Squinting your eyes, and resisting in the urge to scream, you quickly reply back to his comment.

"Well excuse me if all I want to do is be alone!" you yell, turning around to go another way, but being stopped when you feel another stinging pain shock throughout your body. Bending down to the floor, you sit there with a hand on your stomach and the other loosely holding the bag of popcorn you so desperatly wanted to eat.

With the three of them rushing over to your aching body, you start to see most of the other Avengers joining in on the scene. All with different expressions, and all with different questions.

"Hey, hey, hey, are you alright?"

"What's going on here? Why is Y/n on the floor?"

"Whoever hurt her is gonna pay for it"

"I swear to god if Peter broke her heart i'l–"

"Friday, do a scan on Y/n... see if she's okay"

With all the questions, and the worst period you've had in a long time, all you wanted to do was be in your room wrapped in your blanket with Peter... but he wasn't here.

"Can you all just please leave me alone!" you yell, your eyes beginning to become teary as the cramps in your stomach grew worse, your head now being cradled between your knees.

Everyone was silent, almost watching you on the floor suffering in pain. That was until the sound of a door opening drew some attention.

"Is everything okay in here?" You recognized that voice, the sweet charm laced into it. There was no one else you wanted to hear.

The sound of footsteps drew closer, almost stopping in front of you. Looking up from your position, your eyes meet soft brown orbs laced with concern. But as soon as he saw the heat pack still on your stomach, and the bag of popcorn that was now everywhere on the ground, he immediately knew what was wrong.

"Hey, hey, hey, how 'bout I stay here tonight, hm? We can watch your favorite movie and cuddle?" Peter grins, bobbing down to meet your eye level.

"With chocolate?" you ask, already starting to scoot your way closer to him.

"With chocolate" he grins, hand rubbing your knee.

"And I can wear your jumpers?"

"You can wear my jumpers" he smiles.

With a small smile, you lift your hands in the air, waiting to be carried. Without hesitation, he quickly stands up and lifts you up from underneath your arms, causing you to almost immediately wrap your legs around his torso. You laid your head on his shoulder, eyes closing softly, as he picks up the heat pack, as well as the leftover popcorn, being careful as he leaves to go to your room.

A silence fell over the Avengers as they watch Peter carry you to the elevator...

"What... what the hell was that?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just my works from Tumblr... as I do post all my imagines on there... So, follow me in tumblr!

My account name : delicatley-written