Finally.....

You and Tom went back to his trailer that day... after you and him became a 'thing', you decided not to tell anyone yet, but do plan to. You guys wanted to watch a movie together, and just enjoy the embrace of each other.

You love the feeling when his arms entangle your waist, and your body is in between his. You love how he always smelt like tea and vanilla. You always wondered how he looked so innocent and a pure, but in reality is a handsome man who works out a lot and has a bad habit of swearing.... but that's what you liked about him..

Knock Knock

You hear knocking on the door and paused the movie to look at Tom...

"Hide" he whispers in your ear, and you don't hesitate to find a hiding spot. You decided to hide in Tom's wardrobe and entangle yourself in his clothes, while some fall down onto you. 

You hear Tom open the door and you stay as still as possible as you listen to who's there...

"Hey Tom" says Jacob

What does he possibly want that ruined my special moment with Tom?

"Heyyyy Jacob.. whatcha doing here mate?" he spoke in a hesitant voice

"Just wondering how your conversation with Y/N went.... by the way, why do you smell like her?" 

Oh shit...

"W-what?... i do not smell like her" Tom says stuttering

"uhh, yes you do..... Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" he says while walking inside the trailer

"Jacob what a-are you d-doing"

"I know she's hiding.... did you two become a thing or something? IS THAT WHY SHE'S HERE!!"

You could hear Jacob's footsteps coming closer by the minute, and you were starting to hyperventilate. He was about to open the wardrobe door when Tom started talking again...

"U-hh U-hhh.... we u-uhh have to....u-uhh PRACTICE OUR LINES!! yeah that's it, we need to practice remember?"

"Ok.. you never usually stutter this much... your hiding something, aren't you?" you could hear the suspicion in his voice as the door to the wardrobe starts to open slowly....

UGHH!! I give up... it's fine.. just tell him you guys are a thing then it will be OKKAYY...

You slowly stand up and push open the door, to see that you accidentally hit Jacob with the door..

"Oww-- WTF...... Y/N?" He looked at you as he scrunched his nose , while you see Tom from the corner of your eyes covering his mouth trying not to laugh...

Typical Tom.... 

------------------------------------------------

Ok so hope u liked that!! Shout out to lizlizredstar14  for the wonderful comment!! And ALSO!! THANKS FOR 1.4K!! were just a growing family! ;)

-Me (YWNK)

BYE BYE HOLLANDERS!!