Ohhh No

And from this moment on, you knew, you had ----- up. How where you supposed to know your brother was coming. If you knew then you wouldn't of kissed Tom. Even though the kiss felt amazing, you knew if your brother found out, he would not only rip your throat out , but Tom's as well. 

"Y/N where... is... Tom" your brother asked as his eyes start to bleed the colour red

"Im here" Says Tom coming from a corner , still having his spider-man suit on

Are you trying to die Tom?

"you kissed her" he says stepping towards Tom

"So?... what's the big deal" Tom says crossing his arms

"The big deal?.. THE BIG DEAL IS THAT YOU KISSED MY SISTER" he says taking a step closer to Tom, but Tom didn't even look scared.

"Ok i'm pretty sure Y/N doesn't need a big 'Ogre" like you stomping around in HER business. She is old enough to take care of herself without her older brother snooping around and criticising her for having a little crush on someone, when i'm pretty sure you did the SAME thing.... ok?... so if you would step aside, leave her alone, and have a little consideration for your little sister, and try to actually be able to let her have a life.... deal?" says Tom..... You can't believe he went through all of that just for you...

"FINALLY... someone actually had the guts to tell him that" says Zendaya as Robert starts laughing in the backround

"This is why i love you Tom" says Robert stuttering from his laughter

You turn around to see everyone smiling and cheering Tom while your brother just stood their trying to figure out what was going on.

"Is that how you feel Y/N" asks your brother, as everyone just wen't silent

"Exactly how i feel.... all.the.time" you say crossing your arms

and with that, your brother stormed of leaving everyone not only startled but confused at the same time.....

----------------------------------------------

end card... never know what to say in these things....

ummmm... well i had an idea.... if you want me to write about you and Tom i can do that for one of the parts.... so all you gotta do is comment your name and ill write a short imagine of you and him for one of my parts in this story.... but it wont be connect to this story line....

i'm only doing one person soo if you want it.... then just type your name away....

- Me (YWNK)

BYE BYE HOLLANDERS~~