Fans... continue

As Tom carried you back to your trailer, you could sense something was about to go down... And you think he thinks the same thing, judging by the smirk plastered on his face.

He opened the trailer door with one hand, dropping you on the couch as he sat down next to you... You didn't want things to get awkward so you simply just put on Captain America Civil War. As soon as it got to Tom's bit, you tried to hold back your comment on how 'hot' he looks, but it looks like you mouth disagreed with you.

"I have to admit, you look really..... appealing, in this movie" You say as you turn your head to face his brown chocolate orbs...

"really? is that so?" he says smirking

Dam you Tom.....

You find it harder to study his orbs, so you carried your eyes elsewhere. You thought it was a pretty good idea so you won't get distracted, but BOY WERE YOU WRONG! What kind of person looks from someone's eyes to their lips.... and why do they look so dammm kissable right now! It's not helping!

He seems to see why you look like your gonna pass out right in front of him, and just grins...

Tom i swear if it weren't for your devilishly handsome looks, i would sooo slap you for your immaturity on making me drool right all over you...

You stared into his eyes and lips once more. He looks at you with one of his eyebrow shot right up, as his lips curve into a smirk....

Ok... that's it, two can play at that game

If he was aloud to make you drool over his body, that what makes him think he want drool over yours? You got up from your spot and went to your mini fridge, you bent down really low, making your butt perk out... You grabbed a canned sprite and turned around to see Tom's mouth wide open, then turn into a smirk...

Oh no... 

"is it just me, or is it hot in here?" he said smirking 

Oh no... don't do it Tom.... don't do it

He stood up and took off his shirt, revealing his toned abs, before sitting back down smirking... Leaving your eyes popped out, sprite fallen all over the floor, mouth covered with your drool, and your mind left thinking above and beyond... great...

I did not expect this to happen....

-------------------------------------------------

WELL..... 1.7k views.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

btw- thanks to XDancingTillFlamesX for voting more than once!! it's appreciated!