Prologue

M/n POV.

"I-I love you" Kookie said as he started crying. You must be wondering why he's saying this. Well, let me explain.

"I'm sorry M/n but I can't make any changes" My boss said as I begged to be Jimin's apprentice. "You mean I worked my ass of for nothing!?" I whined. "Not for nothing... you'll be Jungkook's apprentice. Just bear with it okay?" He said. I had no other choice.

*timeskip*

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said as I introduced my self to the group. They all seem so nice especially Jimin. That's what I like so much about him. "Umm... M/n?" Jimin said as he waved his hand in front of my face. I didn't realise I was staring."S-Sorry!" I replied madly blushing. I didn't really wanted to meet Jungkook so I avoided him as best as I could.

*timeskip*

"So, since you're Jungkook's apprentice you will be sharing rooms with your mentor." Jin said 100% in mom mode. To be honest, I was kinda happy to see him again but...he was still a jerk.

*timeskip again*

Jungkook POV.

We were in our shared rooms. M/n was filling some of his forms on his bed.This is weird. M/n wasn't supposed to be my apprentice. "Hey... just asking... why are you here? Someone else was suppose to be my apprentice." I said. M/n sighed as he grabbed the forms and some files and pushed it right on my chest. "Jungkook, stop whining and man up! I didn't asked to be your apprentice anyway...you're the last person I would ask for." He replied with an angry look. For some reason...that...hurt.

~to be continued~