It's time!

Narrator POV.

'We'll go tomorrow morning.' M/n's statement went inside Jimin's head as he woke up eagerly to go on the promised date with his lover. He took his stuff and hopped happily to his bathroom to take a shower.

He felt happy to finally to go on an actual date.

Jimin POV.

I'm finally going on an actual date! But....How could M/n pull it off? Emptying a whole carnival lot just for me...Aah! What am I thinking!? Underestimating M/n...But, we just talked about it yesterday... Better not think about it.

            ~~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~~

I got out of the bathroom, feeling the cold air instead the humid air that was in the bathroom. I found my clothes, a simple t-shirt with a jacket to top and a pair of skinny jeans. I got put of my room, looking for M/n.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder. "Hey hyung! Ready for our date?" M/n said as he played with my locks. "Y-Yeah, but I'm hungry." I said, clutching my stomach. "I thought so, but you'll have to wait cuz we're not having breakfast here." M/n said, letting go of me.

"Really? Where are we having breakfast then?" I asked. "It's a suprise. Plus, We're not eating at a diner or restaurant." M/n replied. "Fine." I said pouting.

We both walked through the dining room, seeing the rest of the members eating their breakfast. But....Jungkook isn't there....Odd... "Hyung, C'mon!" M/n said as he opened the front door. "Guys, where are you going?" Seokjin hyung asked. "On a date." M/n simply replied and got out, I soon followed him.

M/n and I got inside the car, making ourselves comfortable. "Are you ready?" M/n asked as he locked the doors. I nodded as a reply. M/n began to drive.

I scanned the road, trying to figure out where we're going. Soon, I saw a ferris wheel from afar. "You really emptied out a whole carnival just for me!?" I asked, not believing my eyes. M/n did nothing but chuckled. Not long later, M/n parked the car and got out.

"All of these rides are here just for us to play." M/n said as he smiled. I got out of the car, I spotted a table for two near the roller coaster. "We're eating here!?" I asked. "Yeah." M/n said as he chuckled. "Are we eating sugar?" I asked since carnival's serve mostly sugar and deep-fried food.

"Kinda, Don't you like it?" M/n said, sounding dissapointed. "S-Sure I do!" I said sounding happy, but actually, I'm  frustrated. We walked to the table. I was shocked to see various of treats on a other table. Food like chocolate coated strawberrys, French toast, bacon and all other sorts of food.

"Why didn't M/n did this for me?" A whisper was heard behind me. Who could that be! And why did he say that!? Wait....is someone else here?

~to be continued~