Breakfast

Jungkook's POV.

We walked into the diner, not really crowded though. We managed to find a table with exactly seven chairs. We took our seats as one of the waitresses came to give us the menus.

"So...what do you wanna eat?" I asked Taeyoung. "Wait....let me see..." Taeyoung replied as she stared at the menu, figuring out on what to eat. I tried to wrap my hand around her shoulders, but she just pushed my hand away as a response.

The waitress returned, asking what we wanted. "I'll have some bacon and eggs." Taehyung spoke up. "Us too." Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung said as the waitress wrote it down on her notepad. "We'll have a stack of pancakes, please." Seokjin hyung ordered for Hoseok and himself.

"I'll have some strawberry waffles, please." Taeyoung said with a smile. "I'll  have some chocolate waffles." I said to the waitress as she wrote everything down.

"How about your drinks?" The waitress questioned. "I'll have a cup of black coffee." Yoongi hyung said. "Us too." Namjoon and Hoseok hyung said. "We'll have an americano." Taehyung spoke for Seokjin,me and himself. "I'll have a cup of latte, thank you." Taeyoung  said to the waitress as she walked away.

"So...how long will you be staying?" I asked Taeyoung. "Pretty long...about 3 months..." She replied. She looks pretty nervous...why? "A-Are you single?" The words suddenly slip out of my mouth as I felt my face heat up. "No." Taeyoung answered brutally which kinda hurt me.

Namjoon hyung and Taehyung were talking to each other,  probably about something serious since their faces were not even close to smiling. While they were talking, Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung were listening to a song. For a while, everyone was doing their own thing.

"TAEYOUNG,YOU'RE JUNGKOOK'S COUSIN!?" Namjoon hyung suddenly exclaimed.

Wait...what?

~to be continued~