2.13K read special!!! (Smut)

☡This chapter does not have anything to do with the main storyline...Okay!☡

Jungkook POV.

I woke up late today since we got almost a week off, and today was the first day.

MuscleKook : M/n!! Where are you. You promised you'd be here by morning!😟

Hyung... it's three in the : MyJagi~ morning... almost half of the world is still sleeping.😑

MuscleKook : Really!? Well I'm sorry, I was just very excited! Your actually gonna have a sleepover here!🤗

Calm down hyung...Now go to : MyJagi~ sleep or you're not gonna get any cuddles tomorrow!😛

MuscleKook : Fine...see you tomorrow Jagi~! Good night!😙😴

Good night! Sweet dreams! : My Jagi~

I did as M/n commanded, but I was just too excited, I couldn't sleep! So, I played overwatch on my computer instead.

~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my hyungs bickering. "Cmon, be fast! M/n's almost here!" Seokjin hyung yelled. "It's not like he never came to our dorm before!" Yoongi hyung replied angrily.

Wait...what time is it....7:50 a.m!! Oh God! M/n's gonna be here at 8:00 a.m! I took my towel, toothbrush and moisturiser and sprinted to my bathroom to take a shower.

I couldn't help but think about M/n. How's he gonna sleep with me, how's he gonna sleep without a shirt on. Man! He turns me on! Without noticing, my dick was already hard. This is all M/n's fault!

As a teenage boy, I did what many others would do. Masturbate.

M/n POV.

I was in front of their dorm, waiting for the right time to knock since almost everyone was bickering on the other side of the door.

The door suddenly opened. "Hey M/n! You're finally here!" Seokjin hung exclaimed. "How did you know I was here?" I asked. "I looked through the peephole." He replied.

"Come in." Seokjin hyung said with a smile. "You'll be sleeping with your boyfriend, Okay?" The older added. I nodded as I began to make my way to Jungkook's room.

I went into his room, putting my bag on his bed. I layed on his bed, taking a look at my phone. At least I was intending to, until I heard strange noises coming from the bathroom. I investigated for the sound and found out what was causing it. Moans?

Jungkook POV.

I heard a knock at the door. Aish! Whoever it is, I hate em. I was almost reaching climax! "Jagi~, are you fapping over me?" M/n spoke sexily. Wait...It's M/n! Shit, I'm so horn for him right now! Hnngggg.... Oh goddamnit!

Narrator POV.

Jungkook opened the door, instantly pushing M/n to the bed. Without hesitating, he took off his shirt and his partner's. Latching onto M/n's neck, he took off M/n's pants and boxers, revealing a hard ass dick.

Jungkook stroked his partner's member, making the (h/c) moan. "You don't know how much I miss you and your ass." Jungkook growled into M/n's ear, making the younger undoubtfully much more hornier. M/n also sneaked his hand into Jungkook's boxers, and eventually just took it off.

"You really want my dick don't you?" Jungkook asked seductively. "Yes, master." You replied as he parted your legs. "Stay here okay, I'm gonna get some lube." Jungkook said as he grabbed some lube in just a second. "I'm back." He said. "I didn't even realise you were gone." You said as you heard Jungkook putting on a large amount of lube on his huge erection.

"Get ready~" Jungkook cooed before sliding his huge member in your ass. You felt his dick in your ass, getting pushed slowly inside you. You couldn't help it, it felt good and you knew it. You moaned slowly before asking Jungkook to move.

Jungkook did as asked. He moved his waist slowly, back and forth making the younger moan. "Faster." You said. Jungkook picked up a faster pace, moaning to the pleasure that he was feeling.

The room was filled with loud moans, sound of skin slapping on skin. Both of you couldn't hold it in any longer. You felt hot liquid pouring into you. You also released not long after.

Both of you panted heavily, Jungkook took out his softening member and layed beside you. "That...was satisfying." Jungkook said as he cuddled you. "I'm not gonna be walking tomorrow." You said. "Thanks hyung." You said sarcastically. "I'm sleepy..." Jungkook said as he yawned. "Me too..." You replied as you two fell to sleep. 

             ~~~~~~○END○~~~~~~