Betrayal

3rd person POV

You and Jungkook grabbed your towels and opened the bathroom door, heading to your shared rooms. "Your ass was really tight, I think I'm addicted..." He chuckled. "Poor Seokjin hyung will have to clean all that cum though.." You replied. "Oh c'mon he'll be much more prouder now." He said as he put on his clothes. You chuckled as you did the same.

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone rang loudly. The idol rushed to pick up the phone. His eyes widened when he saw who was calling. He instantly grabbed his mask and rushed to the door not saying a word. "What was that about?" You thought

Jungkook POV

She's coming, she's coming, she's coming! I'm late! You may be wondering who 'she' is well, her name is Kim Taeyoung and she is the most beautiful, nice, caring, smart and sexy woman on earth! And she's coming to Seoul! I can't wait to meet her!

"Hey, Taeyoungie!" I yelled as I wave my hand. "Oh, hey Jungkookie!" Taeyoung said. "So, how are you?" I asked. "Fine, saw you at the 2018 BBMA's, nice eightpack by the way." She replied as I scratched my head blushing. "I can't believe you're still single! If you had feelings for me I'd be lucky!" She chuckled. "Do you... have feelings for me?" I asked blushing. She just stared at me and walked to the Starbucks at the airport as I followed her.

//at Starbucks//

"So...wanna come to the dorm?.. I-If you're not busy." I asked. "Sure! Right after I finish my coffee." She said. She took a really long time to finish the coffee.

//at the dorm//
M/n POV

Man...Jungkook was really fast, I guess he had something to do...
"Hey M/n! Where did Jungkook go?" Jimin hyung asked. "How should I kno-" I tried to reply when  Jungkook suddenly came into the dorm with a GIRL. "TAEYOUNGIE!" All af the members shouted as they all went to hug that bitch. "Oh, who is that?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Hey, I'm Lee M/n, Jungkook's boyfriend." I smiled as Jungkook eyes widened. "T-Taeyoungie...can I have a word with M/n?" He said as he led me to our room. "What the fuck are you doing!" He yelled. "What? It's true right? I'm your boyfriend." I replied in an annoyed tone. "Don't say that bullcrap in front of Taeyoungie!" He yelled. "In fact, don't mention that to anyone 'cause you're nothing to me! I mean it!" Jungkook continued as he left the room.

I feel like I wanna cry. I feel so betrayed.

~to be continued~