Drunk as hell

M/n POV.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing crazily. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust my eyes to the light. What time is it anyway? 2:30! What did I do yesterday? I turned to my right to see a shirtless, sleeping Jungkook. Wait...I remember...we drank.

"M/n? Are you a toilet?" Yoongi hyung suddenly opens our door and asked. "No! Now get out of my room!" I said as I threw a nearby shirt at him. "Fine." Yoongi hyung said as he closed the door.  Man, is Yoongi hyung still drunk?

"Yah Yoongi! Stop kicking the table!" I heard Seokjin hyung scolded Yoongi hyung. "But it said that it was a ninja-scientist that wants to harm the floor!" Yoongi hyung replied. "Everyone wake up! We need to visit Jimin!" Seokjin said as he knocked on my door. "I'm already up!" I said. "I know that! Wake your boyfriend up! He's a dead sleeper!" Seokjin hyung commanded. "Okay!" I replied as I tried to wake Jungkook up.

"Goddamnit Namjoon! Now I have to buy another mug!" I heard the oldest yell at the leader. "Jungkook, I'm gonna go take a shower, k?" I said as Jungkook did nothing but clicked his tongue. I took my stuff and went to the bathroom to take a shower. "Toilet is here!!!!" I heard Yoongi hyung screamed as he entered our room and jumped on Jungkook.

"What the fuck hyung!?" Jungkook yelled angrily. "The toilet will arise sooner or later, and us humans, will eventually accept their existence!" Yoongi hyung said as he crazily exited our room.

             ~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~

"You really have no questions about yesterday?" Namjoon hyung asked me as we entered the hospital. "No." I simply answered. "Hey, M/n...I need to talk to you..." Seokjin said as he pulled my arm. "What's up hyung?" I asked innocently. "We're sorry." He suddenly said. "For what?" I asked. "For treating you like trash when Taeyoung was visiting..." Seokjin hyung explained.

"I almost forgot about that..." I said. "But we're sorry anyway." Seokjin hyung said. "Okay." I said bluntly.

All of us went to Jimin's room. Seokjin hyung opened the door and gasped. All of us soon knew why, Taehyung and Jimin were both asleep and naked. I guess Jimin wasn't joking about finding the right person. "DiD YOU gUYS Use A FUckING CondOM!" Seokjin hyung shouted, waking the couple up. "Why would they use a condom? They're both guys?" Namjoon hyung asked Seokjin hyung.

"Guys! I heard what happened, oh my lord." Taeyoungie said as she saw the couple. "Wow, Taehyung, that's big!" Taeyoung exclaimed. Taehyung and Jimin both rushed to cover themselves up. "Something...happened." Taehyung said as they both blushed wildly. "Obviously...." I said as they looked elsewhere. "TOILET IS HERE! HE WILL KILL US ALL!" Yoongi hyung yelled at one of the nurses.

"Still drunk?" I asked Seokjin hyung. "Yup." He replied.

~to be continued~