Obvious bulge

Taehyung POV.

I froze. Trying to process what M/n said. "But...Jungkookie is in love with you..." The words slipped out of my mouth without me noticing. M/n's face went darker as I spoke. "Don't you have feelings for him?" I added.

"No." Taeyoung brutally said. "Yah! Come on guys, you haven't finished your food yet!" Jin hyung suddenly spoke from the dining room. "We'll be there in a sec!" Taeyoung replied. "We'll talk about this later." She whispered to M/n as I made my way to the dining room.

[At the dining room]

"So...Taeyoung...are you free tomorrow?" Jungkook asked while munching his food. "Yeah, why?" She responded. "I was wondering if you'd like to have breakfast with me tomorrow?" Jungkook asked. The girl just replied with a simple nod.

"Ooh...I wanna come with!" Hoseok and Namjoon hyung cooed. "Sure!" Taeyoung chuckled. "It's only fair if the rest of bangtan comes along." Yoongi hyung added. "Umm...I don't think I can tag along...I have some stuff to do tomorrow." Jimin said. "Oh, okay then." Jungkook shrugged.

"We'll pick you up at 7:30 okay?" Jungkook added. "Okay, I won't be late." Taeyoung said as she put her empty plate into the sink. "Oh, it's getting late, I should get going." Taeyoung said as almost all of the members groaned in disappointment. "Cmon! We'll meet tomorrow anyway!" Taeyoung said as she took her keys.

"But it's going to be a long time until tomorrow!" I spoke. "Trust me, it'll be quick." Taeyoung added as she headed for the door. "Thank you dmso much for the food, see you tomorrow!" She said as she exited the dorm.

"Gimme your plates if your done, I need to wash 'em." Seokjin hyung said as everyone handed over their plates almost instantly.

"I'm going to bed, can't be late for tomorrow!" Jungkook said as he made his way to his room.

M/n POV.

I was reading some messages that I received a couple of days before since I didn't really contact anyone at all. "Open the fucking door, M/n!" Jungkook yelled from the other side of the room, struggling to open the locked door.

I didn't respond but just unlocked the door instead and returned to my bed as fast as possible. As Jungkook came in, I smothered my face in a pillow trying to ignore the idol. None of us spoke that night. Not even a word.

// the next day //

"Cmon Jungkook, you were the one who told us to be fast, you're the one who's being late now!" Taehyung's words woke me from my sleep. "I'm coming, I'm coming! Jeez..." Jungkook said as a reply to the older's statement. Once I heard the sound of the front door closing, Everything went silent.

They must be going out. I decided to watch some TV since I was alone. I took a shower first since I felt sticky and gross. After, I put on some clothes and headed for the living room. When I reached the living room, I saw one of the members sleeping on the couch, shirtless.

It was Jimin. Fuck, he is shirtless! Man, he looks hot. That body, those abs, that V-line! (Lol my autocorrect corrected it to vlive) How the hell is this man single! Oh yeah, his height. That explains everything.

"Hm? M/n! H-Hey! Didn't expect for you to be up this early!" Jimin said as he woke up with a blush on his face. "I-I wanted to watch some TV but it's okay! I'll just watch something in Netflix!" I replied, covering the bulge that was forming in my pants. "We'll watch together!" Jimin suddenly said grabbing my hand.

"Wait...is that an... erection?" Jimin hesitantly said as he stared at my pants. "Man...you're big."

~to be continued~