Someone

M/n POV.

I took out my softening cock and layed beside Kookie. "Happy ripping my ass apart?" He asked. I jokingly nod as Jungkook lightly punched me on the shoulder. I slowly fell asleep as Jungkook spooned me.

Narrator POV.

-timeskip-

Jungkook woke up to the riot the other members caused. Jungkook saw you right in front of him as he kissed your forhead. Jungkook got a towel and his toothbrush and froze for a second. "Wouldn't it be nice if I could shower with M/n?" He mumbled to himself.

He slowly woke you up. Your eyes were half lidded as you dug your face into the blanket which made Jungkook died inside. "Wanna shower together?" Kookie asked sounding needy. You instantly peep your eye at Jungkook with a judging look. "What it's been a long time since I showered with you!" Kookie exclaimed. "You never showered with me...." You replied. "You haven't seen my fantasies yet." He replied with a pout on his face.

"Fine....let me get my stuff." You said as you hopped out of bed.

/in the bathroom/

Both of you relaxed your tensed muscles as your guys put yourselves in the warm water filled bathtub. Jungkook put his arms around you sighing in relaxation. The room was quiet, the bath was relaxing, at least till.....

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN YOUR ROOM JUNGKOOK!" Seokjin exclaimed from outside the door. "Wait, is this cu-.....YOU GUYS DID IT!!!!" He continued. "Guys! Our maknae fucked M/n! " Seokjin continued shrieking , sounding like a proud mom. Jungkook sighed, slowly putting his hand on your naked thigh. "Let's make Seokjin even more proud~" Jungkook cooed.

~to be continued~